Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

A challenger appears! (Spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, how is your world of Darkness? (please say that it is violent) Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:36 am

Nemonomicon wrote:
my idea, just the a one which just popped into my head, where that sortly after her embrace, she was shipped over the antlantern, hidden in a box In the luggage(storage part of the ship). her sire, which was supposed to open the box for during the journey to america by a mistake never came on the ship(a mistake done by the crew of the ship. her sire where trying to escape a bloodhunt on his head, and tried to migrate to America. being trapped over a long period of time, sort of give her claustrophobia more dept. her sire did not escape the bloodhunt and is presumably dead or in torpor.since you want to make malkavia a unknown affliction, it is up to you to deide if her sire were a Malkavian or if she got it another way. when she reached america, she managed to escape from the box, which eventually gave after a lot of damage created by here during the journey. realised that she was in LA and that the package not only crossed the sea, but even the united states. Feeling deserted by her sire, she cursed his name and started wandering the streets. she eventually became arrested and put in an asylum. (how this happened reminds a blur in her memory)

So yeah, thats my idea.

Rigth...

Firstly. In order to arrange intercontinental travels you need lots of contacts and allies. You need contacts within the shipping business, on board the boat, on the docks and in the toll department of each country. You need other contacts or allies, most likely Kindred in each country which you can plan and arrange unfinished and new business where you are traveling from and too. The Docks are a lucrative domain with wealthy businesses in any coastal city, so expect powerful and/or prominent Kindred to hold the domain. Such domains might just as likely be held by the prince himself, for obvious reasons.

Secondly. You need a rather small fortune to pay off the domain holder to do all of this for you, if you do not have all the contacts necessary to do all the arrangements yourself.

Thirdly. The whole process of intercontinental travel is a tedious and time consuming process. Most likely it would take months to arrange the whole thing. The most used "legal" overseas transport method is concealed by pretending to ship a body over, which is supposed to be buried at the destination. There's a huuge paper trail, tolls, and jurisdictional processes here too.

Now... I'm not trying to make it all hard for you. I'm just reminding you of why Kindred are referred to as solitary predators; They rarely travel. It's difficult, dangerous and very costly in many ways. And with a bloodhunt on his/hers tale... *sigh* This does not look bright Smile

Quote :

I will read up on Lancea Sanctum. But I still think a nosferatu priest could still keep his faith, maybe he see this a punishment from god for something he did in his mortal life. maybe even given him a meaning to his existence, which his mortal life not quite gave him.. What this mission is I can not quite decide before reading ip on the covenant, but i feel this character has potential.

What do you think?

I'm game, I just want you to think and dig real deep into you characters baggage (read: Past) to find out what happened to him to make him such a zealous believer. That's all I want, then he would be all ok in my book Smile

Haha, I hope you don't think of me as a too demanding ST Smile
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 am

Quote :

Now, I think you have learned that I dont do characters half assed :p I just explore possibilites which i find interesting. and some of them seem farfetched at the begining, but I promised, if I choose a farfetched idea, I will make sure that the idea is built up properly.

Yeah, I know. And I'm not trying to question your ability to create good characters. I'm just trying to get you to tell me the story of this girls sire, which again helps creating more depth to her, that might be beneficial to me as an ST aswell.

Quote :

all of these things are true, but consider this.
1. Maybe her sire where a powerful vampire, there is nothing stopping him from having allies,resources and contacs really. He is a mekhet, and they are known to have knowledge of many thing, and many are willing to do things for information.
2. this is a desperat vampire which has a bounty on his head. he would most likely take great risk just to get away from the mob chasing him. like hidding in boxes on a ship. maybe it was half assed, he took a risk, and he blew it. thats (un)life, not everything can be done well planned, especially during a bloodhunt.

Indeed, and this would explain very well why he did not make it. However it does not exactly explain why his childe survived.

Quote :

And for the nosferatu, he will be a complex character. with lots of baggage and character flaws and strenght. and like most other nosferatu. a scary fuck you really dont want to mess with. ^^ Have you seen or read hellsing? the anime. im sort of getting inspiration from the character known as Alexander Anderson.

Alright. Not a fan of Hellsing... And lost interest in most Animes last year. It's too darn repetitive. I've watch a lot tough, so maybe that's why Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I think i found a suitable position for the Nosferatu in Lancea Sanctum. The tittle is Inquisitors, they job are to weed out the heretics and betrayers within the sanctum and keep the order within the covenant. only the bishop and archbishop holds any authority over the Inquisitor, and the inquisitors are often feared since he have the right to administer punishment over the member of the order. they are usally scary and powerful individuals.

And for Nemo, I was thinking on the more general position as a Whip, but both these things are for you to decide of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 am

Nemonomicon wrote:
I think i found a suitable position for the Nosferatu in Lancea Sanctum. The tittle is Inquisitors, they job are to weed out the heretics and betrayers within the sanctum and keep the order within the covenant. only the bishop and archbishop holds any authority over the Inquisitor, and the inquisitors are often feared since he have the right to administer punishment over the member of the order. they are usally scary and powerful individuals.

And for Nemo, I was thinking on the more general position as a Whip, but both these things are for you to decide of course. Smile

Alright. Just to be an ass, I have to put Nemo at the odds of your alt. Right. I hope you have more ties to Nemo, than your alt. That's why I am doing this. Nemo has to be the opposite of the Nos in Lacea, alright. That's the only reason I will ever permit your backup. I usually do not permit backup characters. If you die, you have spoiled your chance within my game. Either you have done poor choice, or you have been a bad player. I don't care... The result is that you are out of my game. The only players that have two players within my game was Rasmus. And after 10's of sessions Kt has a alt too. Namely his sire.

And well, seeing your whip ia a Malk, sure, that'll be allrigth, as long as Nemo is a whip within the Invictus and not the society at large. This choice is based on the info I gave you on the city earlier today. I hope you see the rational thought here.

Last edited by Boehlke on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:43 am

Boehlke wrote:
Nemonomicon wrote:

Alright. Just to be an ass, I have to put Nemo at the odds of your alt. Right. I hope you have more ties to Nemo, than your alt. That's why I am doing this. Nemo has to be the opposite of the Nos in Lacea, alright. That's the only reason I will ever permit your backup. I usually do not permit backup characters. If you die, you have spoiled your chance within my game. Either you have done poor choice, or you have been a bad player. I don't care... The result is that you are out of my game. The only players that have two players within my game was Rasmus. And after 10's of sessions Kt has a alt too. Namely his sire.

I have no idea what this reply means. Question
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 am

What? You don't get it?
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:49 am

Boehlke wrote:
What? You don't get it?

Have no clue what you trying to say really.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:53 am

Come on! read it again!!!

My point is. Although I don't take you as a complete ass, when it comes to this... You have given me so much to go on. You, my friend is my wonderplayer, which I have not gotten the chance to witness in play yet Wink

What I am scared of is that you'll be more attached to your alt than your main. That's why I won't permit your alt to be part of the game until at least a few sessions later. That's what I meant by the whole not allowing alts to play. And well. Inquisitor sound a lot like what Nemo is already...
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

Boehlke wrote:
Come on! read it again!!!

My point is. Although I don't take you as a complete ass, when it comes to this... You have given me so much to go on. You, my friend is my wonderplayer, which I have not gotten the chance to witness in play yet Wink

What I am scared of is that you'll be more attached to your alt than your main. That's why I won't permit your alt to be part of the game until at least a few sessions later. That's what I meant by the whole not allowing alts to play. And well. Inquisitor sound a lot like what Nemo is already...

I make alts because I need to get all my ideas out, and i do not set up my alt for use really. They are the worst kind scenario kind of thing, I dont plan to play them while playing nemo, even though, i would let the GM use them, if the GM would want to. worst kind scenario's like dramatic failure on a jump roll, or a particualar unfortunate frenzy moment. And I am never more attached to my alts:P I like them, and would love to play them, but there is a reason for that they are alts. I simply like my main more XD

And do not worry, Nemo and the nosferatu wont be slightly alteres copies of each other, they will be two completly different characters. I can give you two differnt outcomes of a scenario.

a human treatens Nemo/Nosferatu with a gun.

Nemos reaction: "calm down sir, I am sure we could work out a reasonable solution this unfortunate situasion."

Nosferatu: "Do you belive in god?" robber: "what? no, just give me your money" "then prepare for the eternal hellfire heretic!"
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 pm

I think Nemo is fininshed, dont know what else to add or subtract. You got any questions revolving Nemo?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Nope. Think he's as ready as he can possibly get.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Then I will start mentally fleshing out the little girl, give here some more depht an personality.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Aight, cool enough.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

First idea is as follows: if she gets angry, she swears and rants in french. her favorite colors is black,red,purple and dark green. she hates yellow. her favorite games is the Fallout series. and she misses eating human food.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Ooh, while I still remembers. If you have any questions about the girl, please ask:P makes fleshing her out much easier when I get a second viewpoint on her.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, Why don't you create a post on her, with everything you got thus far, and I'll start bickering on her as I usually do then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenger appears! (Spoilers)   A challenger appears! (Spoilers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenger appears! (Spoilers)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4