Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Ideas and thoughts conserning the forum character sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

Ideas and thoughts conserning the forum character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and thoughts conserning the forum character sheet   Ideas and thoughts conserning the forum character sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Ok, as the subject says: I've complemented some of the components needed, and well, you guys just have to take a look to understand what I mean.

Go to profile -> character sheet and take a look. The thing is, there is the possibility of having a picture of your character, this takes up most of the space, and the sheet is made so that stats, points and such can only be made in columns and lines downwards, not to the side, so the sheet will be quite long. I'm working on a way so that it does not have to be that way.

Also, as you see, the character shows in the avatar section beneath the names, posts and rep. Cool eh? Name, clan and covenant. It's written in RED if you can't see it Wink

Any thoughts or ideas would be very helpful as to how I can perfect the sheets.

*Edit:

Alright, I figured out how to make the sheet so that everything is NOT clamped downwards in one column, now the left half of the page contains name, clan, covenant and that shit, there is also Skills on the left side of the sheet. On the Right side we have Attributes, Merits and diciplines. I will implement the rest as soon as I can.

By the way, I have now achieved level 100 in the skill of editing my god damn post!

Last edited by Boehlke on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I am incapable of writing english....)
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com

Ideas and thoughts conserning the forum character sheet
Page 1 of 1