Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Character Biographies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

Character Biographies Empty
PostSubject: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:38 am

Here you can post the biographies of your game characters. Background information, personality, looks,ambitions and those sorts of things, this thread is not for character sheets Razz

I will contribute to this thread myself at a later time, I hope to see what you guys have created. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Tagname: Nickle-arse
Covenant: none - Unbound for the time beeing.
Affiliate of the Order

Apparent age: Late 20's
RIP: Unknown
Hari: Brown-ish
Eyes: Green
Height: 1,87
Wight: 80 - 90 ish
Sex: Male (doh, nickle-arse)

Quotes

"First! She cast me out on suspicion of bullshit. Second, she nearly had my friend killed doing her dirty work. Thirdly; She wanted to kill a clans mate, and then she called a bloodhunt on our asses... No, I don't hate her..."

"No.. Wait.. Are you sure this is such a great idea?"

"To hell with that"

Goals

Even though the hunt for his past is what has driven him so far, he's started to settle down, seeing the need of
friends and allies. --He feel the past has taken it's toll on his humanity, so he strives to regain some of the lost.
Seeing the importance of Social structure, lately he tries to have connections within the Invictus more so than the Movement.

Description

Normal Built, wears casual clothes. If he has not told you, you would not guess which clan he originates from. Many guessed Mekhet, some say Daeva. Both might suit the description, with his tendency to be silent and "mysterious", while the next night he might be all sensual and promiscuous. All in all, you could sum it up as a fella easier to get to know than most of our kind these Nights, even the Nosferatu seems to favor the guy. Yet somehow he's not really telling you all that much, few know what he where doing Before the LA incident..

History

Nothing is clear until late 18th century, when he woke up from torpor. Some power hungry neonate woke him
up for some reason, tied him up, fed him his blood, that is all he remember at that point, next he's standing on
top of the said neonate, drained, withering to ash as Nick realize he just diablarized the unfortunate soul.
The next months was a battle to conquer the addiction, and fighting the old memories and dreams, nothing
seemed clear, he could not separate reality and memory. The first few years he used trying to discover what
happend in his past, why he entered torpor, why he could not remember anything, and why the unfortunate
neonate woke him up. He wandered, from city to city, one rumor of his past even brought him to europe. Where chance and fate conspired, and he met a intriguing woman, which he later learned was his Sire from long ago. He traveled with her a while, she knew more than him of what had happened before the torpor. His sire been with the Ordo Dracul for quite som time. Nickolas then pledged himself to the same cause, which he quickly learned he had also done before. When fate once again conspired they broke off from the European Ordo and went over the seas yet again. Where a offspring of the Order had petitioned for assistance. In
recent days Nick has started to settle down, seeing the need of allies and contacts. The Order he now was a part of was located near the City of Los Angles, where a full out war was raging in the darkness. There he met some fledglings with a curious fate; With the company of one
Ray McLeod, a fellow Gangrel named Charles, a crazy but a great man with a name who cannot be pronounced
, and a few others whose fate was rather unfortunate, they won back the city of LA in the Princes name, yet.. No recognition would be awarded as things went south in the last minute. The most of the coterie was cast out of the city due to suspicion of diablerie. Those cast out followed Nickolas and his sire to the Order and pledged them self as a matter of survival. After about a decade they once again sat foot within the boundaries of LA. They where given permission to operate... Things went sour yet again. One of the coterie frenzied within a Elysium, feeding wantonly as he was put down and arrested. Waiting punishment the coterie busted him out and fled the city faster than the Bloodhunt itself could be announced.

Something like that you had in mind?

Last edited by Boehlke on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Yes. Cool character. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:13 pm

So, can you guess what Virtue and Vice the guy has? Tried to implement it within the story of his.. But don't know if I did it alright Wink
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Boehlke wrote:
So, can you guess what Virtue and Vice the guy has? Tried to implement it within the story of his.. But don't know if I did it alright Wink

I dont remember the Virtues and Vices Razz So I cant really make a good guess.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 pm

dat be too baad Smile
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Boehlke wrote:
One of the coterie frenzied within a Elysium, feeding wantonly as he was put down and arrested.

Ah, yes, I remember that, Charles(me) hunger frenzied and killed a poor bastard. Just glad it was not a vamp I fed from right then, or my ass would have been toast.

Hmm, okay, Charles the Beast King. Where did I put that profile? i know I wrote his bio down somewhere...I just can't remember where...
Shit, I can't find him. Damn. But I did find the merit I made for him, claw fighting. I'll post it here then.

Claw fighting: må ha kung fu *** og klør. Brawl basert. Brawling dodge gjelder.
* focused attack: penalty to targeted attack is reduced by one.
** Improved focused attack: penalty to targeted attack reduced by two. Drawback: takes one turn to focus on target. Defense counts, but no other actions.
*** Combo blows: can make two attacks against one target. Drawback: Can not use defense this turn. second attack is at a -1 penalty.
**** Flurry of blows: can make as many attacks as resolve +1 on one target. drawback: can't use defense this turn. Each attack after the first is at a -1 penalty to the attack before it. (1st attack, no penalty, 2st, -1 penalty, 2rd, -2 penalty....)
***** Claws of might: as combo of blows, but four attacks against two targets. Same drawback.

I'll try to remember Beasty and post him here as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Yeah, do that ^^
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Charles
Tagnames: Beast King, Charles the Ripper, Beasty
Covenant: The Order
Agent of the order

Origin: England
Place of death: Oxford, England
Hari: Brown
Eyes: Brown but sometimes glows orange-red
Height: 6.5 feet (190ish)
Sex: Male
Significant other: Stella

Goals:
In his living life, his goal was to simply graduate Oxford, get a job, settle down, have a kid or two and perhaps help reduce polution through some kind of heroic action he didn't really know.
When Stella Embraced him, he strived for her recognition. He made himself her weapon, using his existing abilities as a fighter and evolving those.
Then, after Stella recognised him as her equal, which was after the events that lead to the coterie running from LA, he continued fighting for her, but more as her protector than weapon. He also strives to protect the Order that saved him and his friends.
Lately, after seeing and doing so much as he has, he feels that his grip on humanity has loosened and as such he has started trying to reclaim his morals. This goal is in contrast to his devotion towards doing whatever necessary to acomplish his goals.

Description:
He is built like a fighter, strong body, rather tall. His body shows evidence of his battles through numerous scars, some rather bad. He looks more scandinavian in facial features, but is too dark to be considered Arisk.
He usually wears jeans, white or grey shirts and a brown leather jacket. When he is on duty, he wears soft black clothing that makes it easy to sneak around.

Personality:
He is loyal and open with his friends, but not with other people. He prefers not to interact too much with people he doesn't know very well and usually keeps things professional and alooft. His Virtue is Justice and his vice is Wrath. He doesn't enjoy senseless destruction of life, or unlife, but will not hesitate to kill in order to meet his goals, fullfil a mission or protect someone.

History:
He was a student at oxford university, studying nature and evolusion when he and Stella meet. He fell in love with her and she was, at the least, intruiged by him.
Eventually, she embraced him at his request, she wanted him to live out a normal life but he wanted to be with her.
He became her sword, striking down those who posed a threat to her. He also became her shadow, her assassin, her spy. Calling him her ninja would not be too far from the truth.
She became his teacher, mentor and friend and he constantly strove for her recognition and to know the extent of her feelings.
Often, she would send him on missions where she could not go herself.
Following the events that lead to their escape from LA, Charles pledged loyalty to the Order in which he and the coterie he was part of had already spent several years. He became an agent for them, an assassin sent out to deal with their enemies. As when he became Stella's weapon, he focused mostly on learning what would help him acomplish his tasks set by the Order and still return home again. He focused most of his fighting style on his Gangrel claws, but also trained in the use of other blades.
He knows human anatomy and how best to land a killing blow.
His current focus is how to retain his humanity while continuing serving the Order. He also focuses on his lover, Stella, and on staying in touch with his friends.
He has not been back where he was born since his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Stella
Tagnames: Mother of the Ripper, Lover of the Ripper
Covenant: The Order
Sage of the order

Origin: Unknown
Place of death: Unknown
Hari: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 176
Weght: its rude to ask
Sex: Female
Significant other: Charles

Goals:
Her goals are rather similar to Draculas. She wants to learn as much as she can about the Kindred and the Curse and eventually master the curse. She is particularly interested in the Beast, seeing as she is Gangrel and has more connection with it. She has travelled a lot and speaks German fluiently.

Description:
She is a beutiful woman of somewhat asian appearance. Her looks, while not breathtakingly awesome, are enough for her to easilly find suitable prey at most bars and hang outs.
She wears a casual suit with a corsett under the jacket. sometimes she wears a blood red scarf.
(look on page 107 in the Vampire book. That's her.)

Personality:
She is a tough lady who doesn't stand down from her beliefs. She is straightforward and doesn't mince words. She will rather come out and say something than dance around the matter.
She has devoted most of her unlife to the study of the Kindred and the Beast, and she can sometimes seem dry and aloof. the only person she really unwinds with is Charles.
She is not a jelaous lover, trusting Charles to stay true to her as she is to him, despite two of his best friends being who they are, Wildfire and Evangeline.

Background:
Most of it is unknown save to herself and even Charles does not know much of her background. She has travelled more than most Vampires in her search for knowledge. She embodies the notion of wise Gangrel, her study of the Beast making her a well-respected member of the clan.
When she meet Charles in Oxford, he awoke feelings in her she long thought dead. As she got to know him, she found herself loving him more and more, and she wanted him to live like a human, never experiencing the dance macabre but relishing in the sunlight.
Reluctantly, she was persuaded to embrace him. After that, she somewhat distanced herself from him, using him as her weapon and errand boy. This allowed her to focus more on reasearch than earlier, as she would often have to fight other kindred before Charles came along.
After the events in LA, she came face to face with a terrifying aspect, the probability of Charles' final death. this reawoke her feelings for him and she decided to be with him fully. they have been lovers since.
Like Charles, she pledged herself to the Order that saved them, joining them as a Sage. she was intruiged by the order's research and quickly found herself a home with the order.
She is one of the first to put forth the notion that emotions is not dead in the Kindred and love helps hold the Beast at bay. she uses her love for Charles and his for her as an example. Given his duties, he should have become a ferocious beast or a cold blooded killer, but he still holds his humanity. This lead to much new thinking within the Order.
She is currently most focused on ways to keep ones humanity, a task she intends to use to help Charles keep his.

Edit:
Stella is mostly my creation, but she is also a NPC in a campaign where I was playing. As such, some parts of her were either changed or created by the Storyteller, Boehlke, and he sent me something to add to Stella's profile. Now of course, I could try to impliment what he said, but I am going to just post it under here. Yes, I'm lazy, sue me.

Boehlke wrote:
She was a Hound of the Prince of LA. And that title speaks of respect and achievement. Hence, she would have spent a considerable amount of time working for the Prince in LA. She was also loyal to the prince, the prince had some great ideals, but at the end she just did not come through with it. Stella stayed true to the prince despite that. However when the Prince put her lover and forced childe in direct danger, she realized what she had to do. She probably felt she had no other choice than to desert the Prince and hers.

As to her origins. Maybe her mother was Asian, and her father German, during the 18th century they immigrated from Germany to The United States. Perhaps at her age of 12, She then lived there with her famlily until adulthood, where she got married. Despite many attempts she could not give brith. Her husband left her, and she was thrown in a downward spiral and Sired shortly thereafter (Reasons unknown at this point).

Also, as to her being aloof. Sometimes, it seems like she wants to tell you somethings, she might seem sad or stressed, but she never wants to talk about it, changes subject, starts doing something else, or simply walks out of the room. Clearly something is bothering her, but she won't come clean. Something about her past? Have she lived through some kind of trauma that have permanently scarred her. Or has she done something she's not comfortable with?

Character Concept:

Character Biographies Stella11
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Both cool mate! Cool!
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm

This is for Beast Kings School WoD campaign.

Name: Nicholas Dean(combined the names nicholas flamel and james dean)
Nicknames: Nick
Hobbies: chemistry, motorcycles and DIY
Virtue: Faith
Vice: Sloth
Concept: CH3NO2 (Nitromethane)

Height: 179
Weight: 73
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Light brown

Apperance: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/049/4/7/Rivet_City_Rebel_by_Ayleid.jpg (This represents how he look much better then I could explain)
Clothing: Biker-ish leather jacket with a few studs, black jeans and black leather boots and a white singlet. Only time he wears something not similar is when he works in his garage, where he uses oil stained blue overals.

Personality: Though being laidback and easy going, there always is this hint of seriousness in his speech and eyes. He seems unfocused and distant, often found starring into thin air, smiling, like he is thinking about something or someone. This vacant look disapears when he is caught up in his two passions; motorcycles and chemistry. Nicholas sees the world in black and white, where the two factors are logicality and illogicality, where the former is a virtue.

While being effecient when it comes to his passions, other activities is often skipped or delayed as a effect of his lazyness(within logical boundries). He sports no distinct dialect or mannerism(not counting whats already mentioned) but he is often is portraited as cynical and cold if questioned about his beliefs about the supernatural, which he firmly belives is idiotic superstition, and that everything has a logical scientific explanation.

Background: Born a few miles outside London, he grew up with his dad, which is a mechanic. His mother died when he was seven of throat cancer, this is something he never speaks of. Nicholas and his father was on bad terms untill Nicholas one day, at the age of 15, discovered his passion for motorcycles, which is the only commen interest they share. Things between them improves gradually from then. Nicholas was a bully, and a troublemaker in his early teens. Often caught stealing money and harrasing the other kids he encountered. This earned him alot of detentions, and where one of the teachers introduced him to the world of science and chemistry. This was an revelation for Nicholas. The world suddenly maked sense to him, math, cause and effect, gave his world context. Every feeling and reaction he encountered where no longer a blurry mystery, but an equation, a chemical reaction, something understandable.

After this Nicholas straightend up his academical education, and is now currently on his third year of university. He has an garage under his appartment, both which he pays for with money he earns from racing (both legal and underground) and selling homemade drugs and solutions. His appartment is big and is filled with luxury items as pooltable, king sized bed and bubblebath and etc., all which he bought in cheap and fixed up. He owns two bikes, one which is his racer bike and the other which is his everday cruiser. He also has a limovan, which he fixed and pimped up. He now spends his days studying chemistry, driving his bike, and fixing up furniture and other items to use or sell later.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

wicked, sounds like a fun guy :p
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 am

This a Mage character I will be playing in a future campaign.

Name:Ace Jones
Shadow Name: Spade
Born: 1961, Broken Hill, Australia
Virtue: Fortitude
Vice: Pride
Concept: Magic Bullet

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown

Path: Acanthus
Order: Mysterium
Main Arcana: Fate

Apperance: Even though he is almost 50, Ace face seems to belong to a man in his early 30's, his build is tall and lean. He has no facial hair and his hair is short and unkept, but hidden under his hat most of the time. His left eye is covered by a black eyepatch, hiding the unfunctional eye, which he was born with.
Clothing: His hat is a Akubra in leather, with crocodile teeth, and a Ace of Spades card in the hatband. He wears a white longsleeved button shirt, a pair of dirt brown jeans and a leather vest in the same color. His boots are made of crocodile skin, and so is his belt. Around his neck, in a thread, hangs a oval wooden talisman, with a carving of an eye.

Personality: Hardened by the military training and warfare, Ace shows little if any sympathy or empaty for others feelings. And for his enemies, he has no mercy. A loner by nature, he tends to keep to himself, but is known to loosen up after a few brewskies and even seem social. Like most Acanthus, he easily gets bored of a prosject or mission, but unlike most Acanthus, he has the mental stamina and willpower to finish his assignment without delays. A feature he is proud of possessing. He also takes much pride in his sniper skills which he says; Is second to bloody noone. Mannerisms he posseses is his habit of swearing, a feature so common that there are few sentences that goes without. He also rolls a pair of dice when bored and hums old aussie drinking songs.

Background: Son of two fate mages, there where many rumors which started spinning around the birth of Ace. These rumors blossomed when Ace awakened at the age of 15, also a fate mage. The most common rumor is that his nonfunctional eye where the prize of this unlikely happening. His parents, now deceased after an unfortunate encounter with an abyssal creature, tried to enlist him into their order, The guardian of the Veil. But without even looking at Ace twice, they denied his entrance within the first 10 minuttes. Being rejected like this angered Ace, and he enrolled himself into the military to prove to himself and everyone else that he could excel on his own. In the military, he made a name for himself as a talented sniper, some which called a talent, made up by deadly skill and eerie luck. After 6 years in the military, he felt he had accomplished what he sought and decide to leave the military and its rigged lifestyle.

The following 6 year he spent living the life as a gambler in Las Vegas. Something he found as a pleasent change from his military career. In Vegas he hit jackpot, and won a rather big amount of money. He spent some it on his stay in Las Vegas, and the rest he invested in what he thought to be an fruit company but turned out to be a computer. "What kind of daft bastard names a electronic thingamajiggy after a piece fruit?!"

Tired of the life in Vegas, Ace once again seeked adventure. Being isolated from the society of mages for almost 12 years, he was shocked to hear that there where this order called Mysterium, and what it stood for. Inspired by the adventures life it offered and the knowledge they possessed he felt was denied to him by the Guardian of the Veil, he seeked them out.

Being sceptical of letting Ace join the order, on account his parents involvent in The guardian of the Veil. They initially declined, but this time, Ace would not take no for an answer. After much negotiating and they finally agreed on letting him be investigated to see if he was reliable and not a spy. The investigation took many months, and Ace where under constant surveillance and tests. The investigation was long and tiresome, but he prevailed and finally was accepted as an member of the order. He has now been an member of Mysterium for 20 years, and has risen in rank within the order. Though he is still checked upon regulary, does it not encourage Ace dedication the cause the Mysterium reprensents. To obtain and preserve knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:45 am

Right, as we started the Amaranth prologue, namely the thread Chronicle of Amaranth Actual Play - IC

we followed Charles, the gangrel further up on this thread. What we've seen so far in Amaranth is Charles trying to find a friend in distress, this has opened up for more characters, and maybe you wonder what persons they are. First up is Wildfire.

Wildfire. aka: (Her real neame, Feyberry Felicity Payton, she keeps a secret to most people)

Ever heard of the wild redheaded girl? Heh, you dirty boy! She's pretty much like the one you have heard about. She might seem shy at first glance, she's polite, sincere and direct. When you get to know her she's not so shy anymore, and much more direct, almost to the extent that you take her for fooling around. And it might be that she is only fooling around, but you never truly know, and she knows that you don't know. By god, she knows... As a result she plays on that, stretching the line ever a bit further. Until you just have to say "Stop that, please, I have a girlfriend! And you know it!" and she'd simply reply "So?.. haha, no I'm just shitting with you, you should know that... Only thing you need to say is... stop." - And the last part she'd say with a huge sarcastic grin on her face, to let you know your level: "But you really don't want me to stop do you?" Still the ever playful mind. Despite this rather promiscuous acting, she can be very business only and no bullshit. The second she's dead serious, you'll know.

She's not dum or ugly. Some might say that she's normal, but she has this, thing about her, the little extra that just says "click". But then again, she's a wildfire. Is she daring? Brave? or is she simply naive? Not easy to tell, but one thing is certain she has more between her ears than she likes people to know. Beeing the wild untamed girl next door that simply will do anything, yes, I mean everything in that sense.. Being just that has it's advantages after all.

Her looks... Well, she earned her nickname because of her looks and personality. I've described something about her personality now, so I won't repeat it. She has long orange-red-ish thick hair. A pretty face with some freckles on. Very dark green-ish big eyes that when you look deep and long inside them, it is like you can hear her promiscuousness talking to you soul: "Do me, take me, I don't care how... Just do me... RIGHT NOW!" When in HQ she wars comfortable clothes that reveals close to nothing, baggy comfortable cloth. But when she's going out either for business or pleasure.. Well, then there's a whole new level of Wildfire. Her hair always put up stylish and tidy, her clothes more formal than casual, Always a stylish blend of gothic and punk. The cloth itself is being not very revealing, but with a bit of Wildfire touch, it gets totally Rad. short skirts with hip-holders, stockings and a real cool corsets that really tells you she has a nice pair of melons and perfect hourglass figure. Said like this it might sound pretty slutty, but no. The Wildfire way is not slutty, somehow on her, it looks classy almost.

She's a old ally, and even older friend of Joseph the boss of these parts. She has shown herself as a priceless asset to the order, and helps Joseph with most of his duties. Joseph might be very different than Wildfire which makes them a odd pair of allies, and well, maybe he feels that her wildness is a necessity, it helps him get his ass out of the ground. She's the one calling the shots when Joseph is away. She's also the one recruiting new members. She shows all the new the ropes, and introduces everyone. Lately this period of a initiates time in the order has humorously been called "The trial of Wildfire" And well, I'd say making her do the new members is a good idea. Between her brains and her promiscuousness she's bound to find anyone not fit for the order. Besides hanging out with her for a few weeks without doing any stupid moves (towards her) craves a good set of balls, or perhaps gayness. She's the speaker in Ordo courts that happen at HQ each year, and she manages private contracts. That is business with other covenants. The order don't deal with the Ordo Dracul exclusively, sometimes allies are needed after all.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Name: Raymond McLeod
Tagname: Ray
Affiliate of the Order
Clan: Khaibit (bloodline clan of Mekhet)

Place of Birth: California 1948
Apparent age: Early 30's
Hair: Pitch black colour, appears spiking backwards and doesnt seem to reflect any light.
Eyes: Blank and lightly squinting, Original eye color was blue
Height: 1,89

Quotes
"Foxy!"

"Mewahahahahaha! That was awesome maaaan!"

"No I didnt call you gay, You're the kind of guy to crawl on all fours through a perfectly fine whorehouse to get a fat boys ass, I'm calling you a frickin' degenerate."

Goals
Survival, taking care of his remaining mortal family (Mother, sister and nephew) is among his top priorities, he tries to check in on them regulary.
Taking care of his friends proves to be a task big enough to keep him busy, and he meets any challenge with a "get in my way and I'll ninjakick you in the face" attitude.

Description
Not much can be said, Raymond is tall slim and well buildt, wears casual clothes and sunshades, may smoke from time to time but sometimes forgets to light the cigarette.
Young face, smiling most of the time, carries a customized gun and knife on him.

Personality
Changed drastically since his embrace, Raymond is now a mean *sshole.
Almost any reply or remark he has to say will be an insult or joke, he puts the 'casm in sarcasm.
He tries his best to be funny, to change the mood of any situation in attempt, to make it humerous no matter what is going on.
Luckily for him his closest friend are like-minded and doesnt mind his sass, even though it sometimes goes overboard.
When need he can be very serious, he realizes when the time for jokes are over (usually) and are able to focus when needed.

Pre-embraced he was a generally shy man who tried to go unnoticed, even somewhat peaceful.

Background:
Born in California and was the stereotypical disobedient youth, as Raymond turned 17 he was shipped off to the war in Vietnam on 26th of September 1965 and got a faceful of reality stuck on him which in turn changed him.
On the war he met a more experienced soldier, a 41 year old ex-criminal from New York, long story short he emerged from the war with a little more combat experience and a friend for life.
His remaining living days he went through over and over how he should have died a thousand times in Vietnam, which attracted the nameless Vampire who sired him.

A night in 1981 he was approached by a mysterious man, being very insisting on getting to know him he was refused by Raymond, which only angered the Vampire.
As Raymond got home the Vampire lay in wait.
The Vampire had already fed on his girlfriend, when Ray saw the terrible sight he nearly went mad in denial of what had happened, and the Vampire embraced him in the midst of it all.

The nameless Vampire never wanted anything from Ray, it was out of pure spite and maliciousness that he sired Raymond, and that which cost him his life.
After barely three days of undeath Raymond killed his sire, in a moment of surprise he staked his sire in the heart with the wooden leg of a chair and slit his throat, wrists and disemboweled him, draining his blood to the last drop while helpless.
With the fiends death Raymond hoped his own new curse would end, as it didnt he tried to make contact with other Vampires to learn what to do next.

His sire was notorious and was never missed by anyone, Raymond never learned his name.

As time passed he accustomed to his new life in the night, staged his official death and burial, and changed his appearance, and slipped away in the world of darkness.

After the year 2000 he met his first real vampire friends Charles, Prometheus, Nickolas, Lucian and a few more.
And the fun times in L.A would begin.

Afterstory can be seen at http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Requiem/
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 am

Cool character. Love the guy! The best guy to lighten up the tense and horrific situations.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:11 am

Ray is unfit for horror settings, do not include me in a horror champaign or a horror movie, I mess up the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm

yeah, he talks too much shit to be in a horror setting.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

`Yeah, the guy simply is horrific' hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Biographies   Character Biographies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Biographies
Page 1 of 1