Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Character Discussion. Past, present and future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

Character Discussion. Past, present and future Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm

We welcome you to discuss characters we've played with or as. Either if it is something you've done, seen, or wished to do. Simply everything revolving your characters. (this is the continuation of a discussion that arose within the Character Biography thread.

Beast King wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
One of the coterie frenzied within a Elysium, feeding wantonly as he was put down and arrested.

Ah, yes, I remember that, Charles(me) hunger frenzied and killed a poor bastard. Just glad it was not a vamp I fed from right then, or my ass would have been toast.

Yeah, I think the scenes leading up to that and the scenes shortly after is my favorite par of that Chronicle. You almost getting sacked by the Prince and her court, Ray left for dead back at the showdown. Man, that was a lot of action. Me, Stella, Prommie, Daedalus busting you out, going back to the showdown to say g'bye to our departed friend, and finds that he's still "alive" although Torpid. Man, That was Epic.

Last edited by Boehlke on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:15 pm

and lots of RP shit. Damn, that was a epic session.
I always picture Charles and Stella to become a couple, is that wrong? I mean, they are dead and all.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

No.. Why should it be wrong? Cannon, vampires can't feel love anymore, actually, they can't even feel new emotions.. So, if you where never infatuated (By the gods, I hope I did not spell that wrong "in-fat-....) In life, you can't be it in death. What you do feel is a echo of what you would have felt in life.. So yeah.. Well, to me that sounds like a bucket of horse crap, so I rule that feelings are feeling dead or not.

They are just two unfortunate souls after all, so , why should they not fall in love? I can't see why they would not...
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Are we going off topic again? Wink If we aren't we will. So let's stop before we do, ok? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Are we going off topic again? Wink If we aren't we will. So let's stop before we do, ok? rabbit

Now who is being the daddy? Besides, discussin the background of a character, shouldn't that belong here?

I understand why cannon says that vampires can't feel new emotions, but I don't like it and I don't think I will use it either. Besides, love is said to be just a strong emotion as hate, and vampires certainly feel hate.
Okay, then they could fall in love then. Nice, considering I wanted it that way.
But wait, Childe and Sire, isn't that...insest?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Quote :
Now who is being the daddy? Besides, discussin the background of a character, shouldn't that belong here?

Heh, yeah. you are right, I guess. That is all up to the Thread maker I guess Smile

Quote :
I understand why cannon says that vampires can't feel new emotions, but I don't like it and I don't think I will use it either. Besides, love is said to be just a strong emotion as hate, and vampires certainly feel hate.
Okay, then they could fall in love then. Nice, considering I wanted it that way.
But wait, Childe and Sire, isn't that...insest?

So? "I'd fuck my hot sister anyday, had I known what was to become of me"
That's from one of the novels.

Besides when you die, you have two sets of parents the one is those who gave you life, in that life it would be very very wrong to get intimate with them, that is incest fo' sho! The secound kind of parent, is the ones that kill you.. So, that in itself is wrong. Your "parent" actually has to kill you in order to become your family. Also, that said parent can be a lover, a friend, or an enemy. There's a big difference which can be hard to explain.

You could just call your sire your wife, there's no biggie. The whole family picture changes drastically as you go to the other side. Family is no longer flesh and blood as the living see it.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm

okay. then when I write Charles' bio, I'll put Stella as his wife Laughing
But I understand why Ray hated his Sire so much.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

What.. Why? Did he try to have sex with him?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

I don't remember, something about his Sire trying to kill him...a second time.
Why would you sire someone and then kill them?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 pm

One word.. Sadist
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 am

Sorry Beast King, I did something wrong when splitting the topic.

Here is what you wrote:

Quote :
Right, I'll continue then from the previous topic.
Ray's sire was a bastard, he's dead now anyway, Ray killed him.
What is the worst thing a Sire can do to his/her Childe?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 am

Hmmm. Worst thing? Probably submitting the would be vampire for severe torture prior to the embrace... Then the wounds will always be there...
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 am

did you just delete my post? Oh damn, Its on now boy!
Right, now its off.
Well damn, that's pretty sadistic. The poor childe would probably become a nosferatu no matter what clan the Sire was from.

Oh, I just remembered something. You know my WoD campaign, the one that's finished, not the upcomming one. Where I raped the Xp rules so badly, its grandma felt an ache in her kitty. Did you know that I used Charles as a template for one of the fights there....
They slaughtered him.
Charles, the beast king, stood no chance. A little piece died inside me at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am

Huh.. You did? Man.. That counts for something.. Think I told you before.. But the final fight, when you frenzied and Ray succumbed to torpor. You guys fought the prince and her sheriff's templates... That was you two vs three of them. I aslo went easy on you.. I never made the NPC's use Willpower or vitae boost. So, yeah. You two would have been toast if I did not take that call as an ST. Still both of you nearly died. That's what I call good balancing, haha Wink Kinda shows the level difference in my game and yours affraid
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

Beast King wrote:
did you just delete my post? Oh damn, Its on now boy!

Yeah, when I split the threads, there where created two of this thread, and I had to delete the one that was not meant to be Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

Boehlke wrote:
Huh.. You did? Man.. That counts for something.. Think I told you before.. But the final fight, when you frenzied and Ray succumbed to torpor. You guys fought the prince and her sheriff's templates... That was you two vs three of them. I aslo went easy on you.. I never made the NPC's use Willpower or vitae boost. So, yeah. You two would have been toast if I did not take that call as an ST. Still both of you nearly died. That's what I call good balancing, haha Wink Kinda shows the level difference in my game and yours affraid

I know, its ridicoulus. My game was pure powerwank, and that's not good for a WoD game. Not good at all.
I will be much harsher with XP in future games.
That being said, Charles wasn't at his best either. He didn't use metalism, or Bloodwork now, he didn't use claw fighting, he didn't use willpower or vitae boost. He did use claws and kung fu though, but not targeted attacking.
Still, Nemo's character, Nemo, taking out the Beast King? That stung man.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:57 am

Beast King wrote:

Well damn, that's pretty sadistic. The poor childe would probably become a nosferatu no matter what clan the Sire was from.

Yes... Indeed, not all Nosferatu is downright ugly... There might as well be many more nosferatu who undergoes quite some trauma prior to the embrace. This is often due to envious degenerate elder nosferatu that are "born" ugly, simply due to the curse. Why should anyone have it better than them? Well, then you gotta take matters into own hands.

There's even impregnating, then embrace halfway. I mean.. If you have ever read the novels.. The monstrosities that happen within the world of darkness.. It's morbid. As with the old world of darkness with fleshcrafting. Some clans kidnapped mortals and crafted them into inventory, like chairs, sofas, beds, toilets... What do you think that process feels like? And that my friend is every so mild comparing to the more perverse things one could do.

I am glad that world ended...

Beast King wrote:
Boehlke wrote:

I know, its ridicoulus. My game was pure powerwank, and that's not good for a WoD game. Not good at all.
I will be much harsher with XP in future games.
That being said, Charles wasn't at his best either. He didn't use metalism, or Bloodwork now, he didn't use claw fighting, he didn't use willpower or vitae boost. He did use claws and kung fu though, but not targeted attacking.
Still, Nemo's character, Nemo, taking out the Beast King? That stung man.

Did he take him out single handedly?

Also, speaking of Charles. I see he's still with the Order.. You do remember that you where free to do as you please after those 10 mandatory years? You are now a affiliate of the Order and can choose assignments as it fits you, unless it is some extraordinarily that is.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 am

wait, what do you mean impregnating and embracing halfway?

and no, he had help, thank god. Two mages in fact. there were other vamps around Charles' lvl there as well, fighting together with him, so it was esential a party vs party fight.
And now that you mention it, I remember. But I think he would have liked it in ordo Dracul, he would like their drive to conquer the vampiric weaknesses.
Can he still learn the coils if he is unbound? Because as you can see, he has learned some coils.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 am

Beast King wrote:
wait, what do you mean impregnating and embracing halfway?

What I mean is, you kidnap a guy, then you go hunt for the perfect woman, you force them to have sex, so that the woman gets pregnant.. You then force the woman to kill the guy. And you torture the woman for 6 months. Then you drain her, and refuel her with your blood. The woman now fully turned, her body will try to reject the baby, or it starts to rotten within her womb.. Now.. Ain't that a nice start for a requiem?

Quote :
And now that you mention it, I remember. But I think he would have liked it in ordo Dracul, he would like their drive to conquer the vampiric weaknesses.
Can he still learn the coils if he is unbound? Because as you can see, he has learned some coils.

No, if he's unbound they won't teach him anymore. After the 10 mandatory years you are free to take a leave whenever you wish(Not during a mission though). Or go your own ways for the rest of your unlife. The leave, that is exactly what Nickolas is on right now. Order business usually is elsewhere than the HQ. Missions and tasks often requires lot of traveling contrary to other covenants. Some tasks might take years to finish. Tasks can be helping a ally of the covenant managing business of all kinds, guarding a place or a person, surveillance. Information gathering, both dangerous tasks, or boring day to day harmless stuff. Well, anything you can come up with actually. Some of this you already know because you and Ray did a few missions together during the mandatory years.

I think you are right, about him, I think he would stick with the Order. As did Nick, heck we all returned. Including Prommie Daedalus and Stella. What you have to figure out is if Stella too would want to pledge 10 mandatory years of service for the order. That is their deal.. I reckon it's a way see if you are determined enough to sacrifice for the orders good. Ten years is a long time after all. If you won't accept working for them for 10 years, you just are not good enough for them. The quitters stay out, and the winners go forth.

Now, that leave thing I was talking about, it works pretty much like in real life. You are free to take leave if there are no tasks needed to be done.. If that's the case, and you don't want to take a leave, there's always things to be done at HQ. If there is no tasks at the moment, and you take a leave you'll be contacted when there is. (Not that this happens often) When you do tasks you earn leave points depending on how long the task takes. A task that has taken a year, earns you two months of leave. And that's always the ratio. 10 years mandatory earns you two years leave. It is a way to make the members reflect upon what they are doing with their lives, and maybe come more at peace with one self, and others. This also works to show that the order is not like the others, you are not slaves to the elder invictus strict etiquette and pyramid schemes to amass money or political status and allies, nor are you subject to the Lancea Sanctums stigmata and blind preaching. No, this is to show you that you are better of with the order. Heed their rules, do their bidding when asked, and you are free to do as you please. The 10 mandatory years you are bossed around, like all the other covenants, but after. The order becomes much more democratic, you have more to say, because you have proven yourself to be a worthy asset to the Order, and as such the Order will listen to you. ( to this day, none has "quit" this section of the order.)

But this might be because the "Shepard of the Flock" has learned what to do and what not to do. Also, this is a offspring of the order, not the order itself (very secretive) They are known to at least 5 other cities with Ordo Dracul as a major presence around the LA district, and if a order in one of these cities petition the Shepard for a favor/help, some one is sent, that is what you have been doing. There is also a price those asking for assistance must pay.. Be it money, or favors in return.

Huh, I think I got a bit head of myself there, typing away like I use to.

Anyway, you'll get a better introduction to the order soon.

Last edited by Boehlke on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:23 am

Huh.. where you too disgusted by my previous post you did not dare reply? Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 pm

huh? I thought I did reply. Sorry. Razz
And that is some sick fuck that does that to someone. How low humanity would that vamp have?
As you can see on their bios, both beasty and Stella have settled down in the order, I'm pretty happy about that and how they turned out, background and all.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah. It is so darn sick.

And yeah, I think Charles and Stella make sa interesting couple within the order Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion. Past, present and future   Character Discussion. Past, present and future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion. Past, present and future
Page 1 of 1