Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

This shit is hillarious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

This shit is hillarious Empty
PostSubject: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 pm

This text beneath was originally written By Beast King in the Wod section. I figured it'd be fun to see how he would have written it when he was twelve:

---------------------------

OKAY IL BGIN THES WOD.THNGY.BY!111!!1!!11111!111!! LOL POSTNG AN IEDA I HAEV FOR A CMPAGEN!1!!!! SOME OF U COUGHFARTMEIST3RCOUGHRAYCOUGH HAEV ALR3ADY READ A BIT ABOUT THIS BUT THES SI FOR YA REST AND SO I DONT HAEV 2 REPEAT MYS3LF ON D3VIANTART WH3RE I BLEIV3 THES SHIT STARTED IN TEH FIRST PLAEC
OKAY!!1!1!1 OMG WTF TEH CHARACTERS START OUT AS HUMANS!11!1!!! OMG LOL NORMAL EV3RYDAY HUMANS!!1!! WTF LOL THAY R UNIEVRSITY STUDENTS SOMEWHAR3 IN 3NGLAND PROBABLEY OXFORD!11!1!!! WTF LOL YEAH SMART GUYS!11!!!!11 WTF LOL OR IL CHANGE IT 2 SOM3 UNIEVRSITY IN DA US!!!!11!1 OMG DEP3NDS ON WUT FITS TEH MOST
ANYWAY!11!!1!1! WTF LOL THAY R STUDENTS THERA WIT NO CONACTION 2 DA HID3N WORLD AKA DA WORLD OF DARKN3S!!!!1!111 OMG LOL 2 CEMENT THIS I HAEV LIMIETD THAM 2 A MAXIMUM OF TWO DOTS IN DA OCULT SKIL SINC3 ANYTHNG ABOV3 TAHT WIL LEAD 2 THEM KNOWNNG THES SI NOT MYTH BUT FACT
O!!!!!11 OMG WTF LOL AND BYOND STARTNG DOTS THAY START WIT 15 EXP!111!!1!! OMG A LITLE MUCH PARHAPS BUT TH3Y R UNIEVRSITY STUDENTS THAY HAEV SOME 3XP3REINCE WIT TEH WORLD.RIGHT.
ANYWAY!!!11!1!1!!!!!1!!11 WTF THEY AL LIEV IN A N3ARBY VILAEG AND HAEV KNOWN EACH OTH3R FOR A WHIEL!!!!!1 U KNOW HOW IT WORKS GROUP OF FREINDS TAHT DACIED 2 GO 2 TEH SME SKOOL YADAYADAYA
TH3N!!1!!1!! OMG SHIT STARTS 2 HAP3N!1!!11!!1 WTF PEOPLA START MISNG HUSBANDS NOTIEC THERE WIEVS AERNT HOW THEY UESD 2 B WIEVS NOTIEC THEYRE HUSBANDS ACT DIFRANTLEY CHILDR3N S2P PLAYNG OUTSIED AS MUCH DOGS WHIMP3R AND HIED AFT3R DARK STRANG3 TRAX IN DA FOREST WOLF HOWLS WH3N DA WOLVAS IN TEH AERA R PRACTICALY 3XTINCT A SUD3N LETHARGY IN A LOT OF TEH P3OPLE PERHAPS DUE 2 LAK OF BLOD
IN!!!1! SHORT A LOT OF UN3XPLANEED SHIT!!11!1 OMG WUT DO TEH PARTY DO???!!!!?! OMG WTF LOL W3L TAHTS UP 2 THAM BUT BNG CURIOS PAOPLE THAY AER AS I DA ST WIL HINT HEAVILEY 2WARDS WHICH WIL B DA ONLEY TIEM I WIL T3L THAM WT DO TH3Y INV3STIGAET
AND!1!!!1!1 OMG TH3N THNGS HAP3N AND THAY FAL IN2 DA WORLD OF DARKNES N3VER 2 3MERGE IN2 TEH LIGHT AGANE
OR!!1!1! SOM3 SHIT LIEK TAHT
SO!!!!!!1 OMG LOL WUT DO YA P3OPL3 THINK
O???!?!?!? OMG LOL AND HOW DO U START A NU THRAAD??!?!!? OMG WTF DO U HAEV 2 B A MOD OR SOMATHNG?!!!!?! WTF LOL.

----------------------------------------------

Yeah, like I said hillarious.

here is the link to the site that did the translation: http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 pm

... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 am

Yep, you said it!!!! No, way, actually you didn't....
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 am

As we are speaking of hilarious things, I just heard the funniest thing:
"I don't want to see your ass open like an 7/11" - Who on earth says something like that? This shit is hillarious Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 pm

eh, I actually know at least two people who could have said something like that...
three if you count Nemo, but I don't really think he would have said that.
"Keep your ass shut or I'll spank it" perhaps, but not 7/11 type.
*I tried to keep a straight face and now I pulled a muscle*
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Hahaha, some people are nuts for gaps I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

"stop that or I will sew it shut with a blunt needle and a rusty barbed wire" is more sort of my thing.. Or threating to stuff it with something unpleseant.. like like old lightbulbs filled with quicksilver..
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
"stop that or I will sew it shut with a blunt needle and a rusty barbed wire" is more sort of my thing.. Or threating to stuff it with something unpleseant.. like like old lightbulbs filled with quicksilver..

Haha, NICE! if a person is working for a fight, I just way: "Come and get it, I bet you won't be so tough with a ice-cold dick up your ass"

"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.
" - Smiling Jack. The best quote ever!
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:56 pm

"Breathe another word on the subject and I swear to buddha I'll ass-rape you with a handful of rusty corncob holders."

"I'll break that bitch's back and tie her eyelashes to her ass hairs!" - Damsel damsel.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

rayx10 wrote:
"
"I'll break that bitch's back and tie her eyelashes to her ass hairs!" - Damsel damsel.

Haha, and the follow up "And I'll throw her in a god damned car compactor, demon whore!!!"

She's the best!
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 pm

speaking of badass quote; General to captured peasant girl.

"You remember that day, the day my army rolled into your town, burned and pillaged, raped and killed everyone. Including your parents, as the worst day of your life. For me..it was tuesday"
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:

"You remember that day, the day my army rolled into your town, burned and pillaged, raped and killed everyone. Including your parents, as the worst day of your life. For me..it was tuesday"

That just.... Wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Nemonomicon wrote:

That just.... Wrong.

wrong as in?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm

as in wrong, in every sence of the word.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Beast King wrote:
as in wrong, in every sence of the word.

You Sir, hit the nail on the head or what they say!
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm

its not wrong, its beautifull!
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 pm

which is why I would put your alignment as Lawful Evil if someone were to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Hahahaa, god damn!
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Evil, good, its all the same. I just now where beauty is found Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 pm

you have a strange notion of beauty my friend.
personally, I don't think rape is beautiful. consentual sex on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Beast King wrote:
you have a strange notion of beauty my friend.
personally, I don't think rape is beautiful. consentual sex on the other hand...

I have to agree to that.

You Nemo, should check out that anime rape game. Don't remember the name, and there is probably a good reason I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Wait, that anime rape game? isn't there like...hundreds?
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm

all of them, made in Japan! rape is beautifull as an idea, the force and feelings behind. pain, sorrow, fear, lust, and potentially, sadism. a wonderfull cocktail of raw emotions. wrapped up in a single package.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Not like this one. This one goes way beyond all others in graphics, man, why can't I remember it?! Probably because it was plain and simple wro...- I remember it. Rape Lay, is the name...
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
all of them, made in Japan! rape is beautifull as an idea, the force and feelings behind. pain, sorrow, fear, lust, and potentially, sadism. a wonderfull cocktail of raw emotions. wrapped up in a single package.

For once, I am happy beyond imagination that I totally disagree with you This shit is hillarious Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:18 pm

I...don't even know what to say.
Nemo, you do realise what rape does to the victim, don't you? It ruins their life. I had a friend that was raped, she was never the same again, and the change was not for the better, either. She was broken, man. Broken. Not physically but mentally. It was horrible.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Dudes, start the thread about shit and rewritten-as-a-ten-year-old quotes has really gotten out of hand, now the subject is rape and anime?

.... Groovey.

But dudes, make a r43p thread if ths has to go on.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Beast King wrote:
Nemo, you do realise what rape does to the victim, don't you? It ruins their life. I had a friend that was raped, she was never the same again, and the change was not for the better, either. She was broken, man. Broken. Not physically but mentally. It was horrible.

I have too, but there is beauty in destruction. Cant say I approve of it when applied to people I know. But. I wont lie and say i dont find all these emotions and their combination beautifull.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
Beast King wrote:

I have too, but there is beauty in destruction. Cant say I approve of it when applied to people I know. But. I wont lie and say i dont find all these emotions and their combination beautifull.

I tend to look at the means, and look more beyond, if you will. But the act of rape, I can't see any beauty in. Rage, is beauty in it's purest form, so is Lust, power, everything. But it is not pure, nor beautiful in that setting. To me, all feelings, emotions turn to a black seething poison when applied with rape. twisting it into a mockery, an abomination of what those beautiful emotions once were.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Quote :
Rage, is beauty in it's purest form, so is Lust, power, everything. But it is not pure, nor beautiful in that setting. To me, all feelings, emotions turn to a black seething poison when applied with rape. twisting it into a mockery, an abomination of what it the emotions once were.

This is what makes it beautifull. its grotesque, horrific and vile.

beau·ti·ful
play_w2("B0141900")

(byThis shit is hillarious OomacrThis shit is hillarious PrimetThis shit is hillarious Schwa-fThis shit is hillarious Schwal) adj. 1. Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

Purity is not a requirment. Its simply, enigmatic. Making the idea beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
Quote :
Rage, is beauty in it's purest form, so is Lust, power, everything. But it is not pure, nor beautiful in that setting. To me, all feelings, emotions turn to a black seething poison when applied with rape. twisting it into a mockery, an abomination of what it the emotions once were.

This is what makes it beautifull. its grotesque, horrific and vile.

beau·ti·ful
play_w2("B0141900")

(byThis shit is hillarious OomacrThis shit is hillarious PrimetThis shit is hillarious Schwa-fThis shit is hillarious Schwal) adj. 1. Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

Purity is not a requirment. Its simply, enigmatic. Making the idea beautiful.

Again, NO, BIG NO!
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Are you saying that you can tell me whats beautiful or not? I most inform you then, thats not how it works.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
Are you saying that you can tell me whats beautiful or not? I most inform you then, thats not how it works.

I never said that nor was it ever on my agenda. However, it seems you are trying to tell me what is.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 pm

im just saying its beautiful, which is a fact, since i find it beautiful. one can not say anything is not something. only that they are something. since nothing which falls into the domain of subjective opinions are negatable.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
im just saying its beautiful, which is a fact, since i find it beautiful. one can not say anything is not something. only that they are something. since nothing which falls into the domain of subjective opinions are negatable.

What-ever This shit is hillarious Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Indoktrinering er trist..
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Neeeh, ikke med tanke på det motsatte.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Boehlke wrote:

enten vet du ikke hva du svarer på..eller så vet du for lite for ditt eget beste.. jaja...
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm

HAhahaha! Torsdag kveld fra nydalen "Hva syns du om JC(Jesus Christ)?" - "han var heftig" "Oh yeah! To the Roof! Klart han var heftig, han gikk på vann ågreier" haha.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 am

Nemonomicon wrote:
Boehlke wrote:

enten vet du ikke hva du svarer på..eller så vet du for lite for ditt eget beste.. jaja...

Hehe - Uuuuuuh.
Om du tenker på Indoktrinering som Hjernevasking som betegner bevisst bruk av manipulasjon for å endre på et individs holdninger og meninger.
Så vil jeg si indoktrinering er til alles beste, med tanke på hva du sier og mener om Voldtekt.

Jeg sier ingenting om at indoktrinering generelt er bra, eller dårlig. For etter dine synspunkt har ikke bra og vondt - godt og ondt noe å si. Jeg prøver heller ikke å omvende deg, eller indoktrinere deg i mine synspunkter, jeg bare lufter hva jeg mener, som vi alle her gjør.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

rayx10 wrote:
Dudes, start the thread about shit and rewritten-as-a-ten-year-old quotes has really gotten out of hand, now the subject is rape and anime?

.... Groovey.

But dudes, make a r43p thread if ths has to go on.

Denne tråden var død uansett, så jeg ser det ikke som noe fare at den sklir ut.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 am

du mener at voldtekt er en dårlig ting, for du har blit lært opp til at det er en dårlig ting. man kan påtvinge generasjoner med ubegrunnet moralske meninger gjennom indoktrinering. det er ingen konkret bevis på at voldtekt,mord,tyveri,nestekjærlighet,høflighet,offentlig urinering, sjel er en god, dårlig eller meningsfull ting. det å si at du mener en ting er galt er ikke feil. for ingen kan morbevise deg, men du kan ikke motbevise dem heller. men det å veive et tabuflag på en ting, som du gjør med voldtekt, er å favorisere en meningsløs falsk mening framfor en annen. og det er latterlig. det finnes ikke godt og ondt, så hvorfor bøye seg etter dem? jeg tror ikke at du prøver å indoktrinere meg, jeg bare peker ut at dine synspunkt på rett og galt, er bare en mote.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 am

Og jeg peker på at dine meninger også er en mote. Å si at det jeg sier er latterlig er i seg selv latterlig.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 am

Boehlke wrote:
Og jeg peker på at dine meninger også er en mote. Å si at det jeg sier er latterlig er i seg selv latterlig.

Jeg benekter ikke det. men jeg innbiller meg ihvertfall ikke noe annet. ingenting er hellig. hvorfor late som det er det?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:26 am

Indeed, no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shit is hillarious   This shit is hillarious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This shit is hillarious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next