Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Da Fiction plaza

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like I said in the first post, this will be where we put our fictions, our non reality stuff.
And no, I'm not putting a fantasy novel here. If I had a fantasy novel complete, I would publish it and make shitloads of cash.
Anyway, I don't really have a story to post here now, but I can place a reference to one I have written before.

Its called "the Scream" and is on Deviantart. Here is a link:
http://beast-king.deviantart.com/art/Scream-91372625

Its my first shot at horror, by the way. Mista fartmeister already read it and gave me some ideas to work on in the future. Hopefully ya rest will try it too.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm

yup. the bounties will be bounites that Shadow will hunt for, obviously. and the baddies will be baddies that he will have to face on his journey.
Obviously, I can do it myself, but I find it to be more refreshing when everything isn't just made from one perspective. I have a idea about what is cool, someone else has another idea. therefore, I would make diffrent people than that someone else.
You see my point, yes?
Doesn't have to be many or anything, just a few suggestions would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Huh... OK.. It just seems like, I don't know. What does these bounties and baddies have to do with the overall plot? It just seems kind of like.. eh.. "empty filling" ya know, it is just some stand alone missions he's on.. ya know?
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Super-Lina
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 pm

You can do some sort of mission in the beginning and gain a traveling buddy from there? Introduce the personality of the hero, it would do, I think, to have some light action early.

As for the bounty head... Hm, maybe some small henchman connected to a bigger scheme through the series?
Back to top Go down
http://selbudrekin.no
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am

Linapina wrote:
You can do some sort of mission in the beginning and gain a traveling buddy from there? Introduce the personality of the hero, it would do, I think, to have some light action early.

As for the bounty head... Hm, maybe some small henchman connected to a bigger scheme through the series?

Yes, that is good. And the bounty head should absolutely be a part of the bigger picture.. Maybe where things get more obvious or something?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

no, the bounty hunting serves a very real purpose in the story, it will not be just fillers.
Think about it, I can't just make the guy super strong without showing his progression, so I have to have things that he fights against, and in the beginning that is the bounty hunting.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Hmmm, yeah. But it still sounds better if you just tell that through the introduction or something...
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:16 pm

I can't tell the whole story through the introduction, that would be pointless.
Shadow's journey takes up the first part of the story, about one forth of the whole thing, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 am

Yeah, I understand that. It's just that. The expression I got was that it would be some 'stand alone' quests he did, just to show what he was doing and such, and that in my point of view would be a boring read. You want to read of the important stuff, the stuff that direves the storry forwards.. Give me a big holler if I got it all wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 am

partly wrong. The quests he does will play a part in the story. They won't be fillers, but will be used to develop his character, but also to show the growing threat towards the world in general.
I'm simply not comfortable not doing some quests, since that is what being a hero is about, right?
Anyway, you will probably see how I intend to do things when I upload the next part, which is when he really begins his journey as a hero.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Allright, I'll stay tuned then Smile
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 am

okay guys, I'm sorry, but I won't upload anything from my story right now. I am busy making the world and people who live in it, so its taking a while. I read somewhere that J.K Rowlling used five years to make guidelines for what couldn't be done in her universe, I'm doing something similar. I don't think it will take five years, and even if it does, I will continue writing on the actual story while I do this work, but I just wanted you to know, in case you guys wondered why it took so long.
Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 am

Good luck mate! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Fiction plaza   Da Fiction plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Fiction plaza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da fiction Plaza :: Fiction of da Plaza-
Jump to: