Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Bored dustballs and dead livewires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

Bored dustballs and dead livewires Empty
PostSubject: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm

boredom........a concept NOONE can fully understand and WHY its even there, well lets discuss it here along with any other contradiction and paradox jogging train of thought that may come along
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Humans demand a certain amout of stimuli to keep the focus of the meaningless and insignificants of your existence. Boredom is reality gripping a hold of you, waiting for you to slowly spirer down in your own mind, revealing the doubt and self hatred that lies dormant in every man. with enough time, and no stimuli, you are actually getting in touch with yourself, and all its asphyxiating glory.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
Humans demand a certain amout of stimuli to keep the focus of the meaningless and insignificants of your existence. Boredom is reality gripping a hold of you, waiting for you to slowly spirer down in your own mind, revealing the doubt and self hatred that lies dormant in every man. with enough time, and no stimuli, you are actually getting in touch with yourself, and all its asphyxiating glory.
your view on the subject sure sounds interesting enough but due to a multitude of formulations and independant words your point somehow eludes my simpleminded intelligence
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Nemonomicon wrote:
your view on the subject sure sounds interesting enough but due to a multitude of formulations and independant words your point somehow eludes my simpleminded intelligence

Boredom forces you to get in touch with your real self, and a result, it strangles the lifeforce and happiness out of you. Since our true self, is worthless and absurd creations, which is almost if not, more meaningless en existence itself. Hope this where less complicated to understand.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

yes that was a much more explanatory answer thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored dustballs and dead livewires   Bored dustballs and dead livewires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored dustballs and dead livewires
Page 1 of 1