Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format Empty
PostSubject: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Rough idea:
In the land of Lienis, there was a time when all living creatures co-existed in peace and harmony, but this peace was not to last, the first signs of the coming calamity was the weakening life force in plants, animals and aquatic lifeforms, lakes became slowly contaminated, fields withered and slowly everything from humanoid to dragonkin began to fall ill, the very magic essence became steadily weaker and many creatures who thrived upon magic simply died and noone knew the cause behind this increasing madness, this unrest lead to the dreaded Triumverate war, a war stemmed from the three major faction powers in the land blaming each other for the chaos unfolding on the land.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three major factions are:
The Human Kingdom of Boread
The Elven Senate of Alysmeira
The Orcish War Horde of Grath'ogran

well this is a VERY rough draft of an idea i just got for a good D&D storyline.
i was planning on having the dragons as a "vital" part of the story, i mean when dragons go rogue its usually a bad thing, so perhaps the dragons will offer guidance to the adventurers (i highly doubt the metallic dragons will but hey when its something this big im sure even the black dragons will give some help in one form or another) OR they are the only means to combat this malevolent force spreading, and thats why the mysterious evil has tapped into the magic essence to weaken the only defense the land has, i dunno but its an exciting thought to explore
(note: this is my first time plotting out a D&D storyline)

NOTE: some draconic races will be pc's, in general these races will be Dragonborn and spellscale atm. but naturally true dragons are NOT playable races

please give me feedback (both positive and constructive) i want YOUR input on how to make this idea better *uncle sam pointy finger*

Last edited by Dragon-of-Legends on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 pm

huh... All that was actually pretty good... I can't come up with anything that might help atm...
Besides.. you did not give me all that much to work on...
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:07 am

or I or Boehlke can just move this thread to the D&D section. I think that would be even better
As for the whole Idea. Its workable, but not very original, which is also good, since that makes it easier on the DM. The whole dragons being the key to saving the world is very well use. can you say Eragon?
But it sounds interesting. let us hear some more about it and we can say more about it, but for now we don't even know enough to plan any characters.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 am

I have already cleaned the mess up, just edit you post above Smile
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

I can see that. Suddenly things got really confusing, but now things are back on track.
I stand by what I said though. we need more info if we are to relate more to this idea. Its a good start, but after a good start, you need to keep going, or else the start would be wasted.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

im taking ANY (improving) suggestions at this stage
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 am

Beast King wrote:
I can see that. Suddenly things got really confusing, but now things are back on track.
I stand by what I said though. we need more info if we are to relate more to this idea. Its a good start, but after a good start, you need to keep going, or else the start would be wasted.
i only have ONE problem, i have NOONE to develop this idea with (not in my local district anyhow) and i cant see you guys beeing able to help me at this point since you both are pressed for moolah and chronos essence
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 am

Hahah. yaeh. Well, you need to give us more to work on.. The overall plot of your campaign was great. It soes not need more working, but it is smaller plot points that make the big one interesting. And you have none of them yet.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
i only have ONE problem, i have NOONE to develop this idea with (not in my local district anyhow) and i cant see you guys beeing able to help me at this point since you both are pressed for moolah and chronos essence

What the fuck is moolah and chronos essence? I know chronos essence is a item to cure Stop in final fantasy, but what does that have to do with everything?
And we can help you, only it will have to be over this forum, or other means, but I would prefer this, since others would then be able to help as well. Lucky7Xsomething should be able to help too, as well as Nemosomethingsomething.
Damn, remembering how nicknames are spelled is hard.
Anyway, Lucky at least should be good help. He's Lasse from VOFHS, in case you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am

Boehlke wrote:
Hahah. yaeh. Well, you need to give us more to work on.. The overall plot of your campaign was great. It soes not need more working, but it is smaller plot points that make the big one interesting. And you have none of them yet.
none what so flatulently ever
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 am

Beast King wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

What the fuck is moolah and chronos essence? I know chronos essence is a item to cure Stop in final fantasy, but what does that have to do with everything?
And we can help you, only it will have to be over this forum, or other means, but I would prefer this, since others would then be able to help as well. Lucky7Xsomething should be able to help too, as well as Nemosomethingsomething.
Damn, remembering how nicknames are spelled is hard.
Anyway, Lucky at least should be good help. He's Lasse from VOFHS, in case you didn't know.
Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time
and is Lucky Lasse Lene? affraid
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:38 am

Lasse Lene I'm not so sure, but yeah. How many Lasses were there at VOFHS with us?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am

Beast King wrote:
Lasse Lene I'm not so sure, but yeah. How many Lasses were there at VOFHS with us?
then it IS the lasse we know
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Crap. Did you have to remind me of that? I don't even know what my stage name was, luckily.

Just brew up some more story and we'll be able to help you out. Make up some Ally NPC's and enemy npcs. It's a great start.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am

Boehlke wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Crap. Did you have to remind me of that? I don't even know what my stage name was, luckily.

Oh yeah, you two were in drag. God, that was a funny moment. Very Happy
Not to mention disturbing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lucky7AX
Kine
Kine
Lucky7AX

Character sheet
Name:
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

Damn... That name is going to stick with me forever -.-

And about your campaign.

I get a little RTS feeling about the three factions, probably since the three of them are some of the most used factions in those kinda games
Not that it's bad to use them, but don't limit the factions like their computer game counterparts.
Try to make them with a little twist, something that makes them a bit different from all the other orcish hordes out there.

Also try to look at the kingdoms from a political point of view. Have the countries tried to reach a political agreement, and if not, why?
Perhaps come up with some neutral countries or states to create some contrast to the fighting three.

Lastly, think of how the population in the world handles the war. Is it total chaos or does the days go by as normal?
Put a lot of effort into making the people, especially the ones that the characters will interact with.
Players might not be as interested about "Lord Selelemnengo of Hairibut ecclesiarchy" as you are,
so don't bother going into detail about him unless your players interacts with him more than a few times or if you want
him to be a main plotpoint.
Back to top Go down
Lucky7AX
Kine
Kine
Lucky7AX

Character sheet
Name:
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 am

Boehlke wrote:

Hah!! Thea Alexandra!!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 am

Lucky7AX wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

And about your campaign.

I get a little RTS feeling about the three factions, probably since the three of them are some of the most used factions in those kinda games
Not that it's bad to use them, but don't limit the factions like their computer game counterparts.
Try to make them with a little twist, something that makes them a bit different from all the other orcish hordes out there.

Also try to look at the kingdoms from a political point of view. Have the countries tried to reach a political agreement, and if not, why?
Perhaps come up with some neutral countries or states to create some contrast to the fighting three.

Lastly, think of how the population in the world handles the war. Is it total chaos or does the days go by as normal?
Put a lot of effort into making the people, especially the ones that the characters will interact with.
Players might not be as interested about "Lord Selelemnengo of Hairibut ecclesiarchy" as you are,
so don't bother going into detail about him unless your players interacts with him more than a few times or if you want
NOW we're getting somewhere, but i havent gotten there yet and tbh i dont have a head of the infrastructure stuff like that, mind you that i dont see this plot idea to be purely mine since im HIGHLY limited in gaming circle and i have VERY limited D&D DM skills, eventhou i DO have the 3 core rulebooks for the 3.5 version plus the Oriental Adventures book i dont know half of the rules and mechanics and neither do i have the patience to study up since i have no D&D crew where i live
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

Lucky7AX wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

I get the feeling it's all chaos everywhere. And good point about "lord-who-the-hell?!?!?!?111(1)"

Dragon-man, all great ideas lucky-lene came up with that you should look into. It would make for a really immense and living world. My guess is if you get the world up, the rest comes pretty fast.

Lucky7AX wrote:
Boehlke wrote:

Hah!! Thea Alexandra!!

Darn, that was it... Had a nice swing in it though lol!
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Lucky7AX wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

And about your campaign.

NOW we're getting somewhere, but i havent gotten there yet and tbh i dont have a head of the infrastructure stuff like that, mind you that i dont see this plot idea to be purely mine since im HIGHLY limited in gaming circle and i have VERY limited D&D DM skills, eventhou i DO have the 3 core rulebooks for the 3.5 version plus the Oriental Adventures book i dont know half of the rules and mechanics and neither do i have the patience to study up since i have no D&D crew where i live

Read them books. That's all I have to say. Better to know the rules before you plan too much. The rules can be of great help and inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 am

Boehlke wrote:
Lucky7AX wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

I get the feeling it's all chaos everywhere. And good point about "lord-who-the-hell?!?!?!?111(1)"

Dragon-man, all great ideas lucky-lene came up with that you should look into. It would make for a really immense and living world. My guess is if you get the world up, the rest comes pretty fast.
didnt you read what i wrote? i dont have the head for the deeper infrastructure stuff, its way too much for me alone, besides i have NO local D&D crew and let me tell ya Volda/Ørsta/Ålesund has next to NONE D&Ders and even fewer WODers ergo a P&P RPG crew WONT even come slowly, and yet another besides i only spawn an initial idea, i never mean to use it myself as a DM since i hardly know the player rules, you remember how it was when i had to create a char or do anything? i had to ask every 2 minutes and even more frequently than that, and i dont have the patience to study up on my D&D DMing Especially when the aquired knowledge would only be wasted in a pond of still water, no movement no circulation no nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:41 am

i have no more to say on this subject other than: the storyline plot was just something i had to get off my mind and hopefully someone would take it, use it and improve it for their own game or just post their own ideas towards the storyline within the same thread, i never intended to work with this idea the way you guys have suggested that i should to develop it, in short terms i just drew the outlinings and it would be up to someone else to colour it =/
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:43 am

right, then I understand. I thought you were trying out for DMing, but if you were just throwing a idea out there, then that is cool.
Perhaps I should take the idea. I've been working on some thing and your idea might work well in it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 am

Beast King wrote:
right, then I understand. I thought you were trying out for DMing, but if you were just throwing a idea out there, then that is cool.
Perhaps I should take the idea. I've been working on some thing and your idea might work well in it.
DMing is FAR outa my league yet, and still will be for a long time to come, but if my ideas can be of use to you im more than pleased to be of assistance
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 am

this wouldn't be the first time your ideas have helped me, remember that!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 am

Beast King wrote:
how can i not recall? but nevertheless im all the more honored to be able to help.
as they say i dont make the rules i just play the game/ in D&D terms Im no DM im just a PC
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:04 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
Lucky7AX wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Moolah = Cash
Chronos Essence = Time

didnt you read what i wrote? i dont have the head for the deeper infrastructure stuff, its way too much for me alone, besides i have NO local D&D crew and let me tell ya Volda/Ørsta/Ålesund has next to NONE D&Ders and even fewer WODers ergo a P&P RPG crew WONT even come slowly, and yet another besides i only spawn an initial idea, i never mean to use it myself as a DM since i hardly know the player rules, you remember how it was when i had to create a char or do anything? i had to ask every 2 minutes and even more frequently than that, and i dont have the patience to study up on my D&D DMing Especially when the aquired knowledge would only be wasted in a pond of still water, no movement no circulation no nothing.

Oh god... Now I feel like a nuke-geek. I've read every Vamp book there is... More than once.

And I though you where gonna try for DM, heh. Sorry bout that. The main plot outline you have is great though. I bet someone here will use one version of it at some point..
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Beast King wrote:
how can i not recall? but nevertheless im all the more honored to be able to help.
as they say i dont make the rules i just play the game/ in D&D terms Im no DM im just a PC

The only PC I know who has played a fricking true dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 am

If anyone wants som advice or help concerning Dnd, dont be afraid to ask. Just ask me in the thread or PM, whatever floats your boat. And I think the storyline seems like a good start, you got the setting, the mysteri/plot.. and now.. it only lacks conflict..maybe the elfs are blaming the humans, maybe some human subcommunities likes the idea of less magic in the world, and maybe the orcs sees this as a sign for a new era of orcs is at foot, and prepares to overthrow the elves and humans.. the possibilities are almost endless.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
If anyone wants som advice or help concerning Dnd, dont be afraid to ask. Just ask me in the thread or PM, whatever floats your boat. And I think the storyline seems like a good start, you got the setting, the mysteri/plot.. and now.. it only lacks conflict..maybe the elfs are blaming the humans, maybe some human subcommunities likes the idea of less magic in the world, and maybe the orcs sees this as a sign for a new era of orcs is at foot, and prepares to overthrow the elves and humans.. the possibilities are almost endless.
i like your interpretation of my idea, its certainly a good twist but i had in mind that since the war was called the Triumverate war it would be an external malefactor of some sort, but since i wont be DMing this idea it will be challenging for me to elaborate on who, what, when and where and all that beyond what i have written
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Nemonomicon wrote:
i like your interpretation of my idea, its certainly a good twist but i had in mind that since the war was called the Triumverate war it would be an external malefactor of some sort, but since i wont be DMing this idea it will be challenging for me to elaborate on who, what, when and where and all that beyond what i have written

An external malefactor, forcing the factions to make an unlikely alliance..Can be very good if done properly Wink ..Do you hava any ideas for what that or whom that external malefactor might be? Or is that maybe the core problem so far?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 pm

well i havent gotten that far yet, but i dont think i ever will get that far since i wont be DMing this plot both due to the fact that i cant DM atall (ive played DND but a few times, by a few times i mean a few camps.) and i dont have a DND crew near me, and i dont have the patience to study up on my DND either eventhou i have the 3 core rulebooks and Oriental Adventures
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
well i havent gotten that far yet, but i dont think i ever will get that far since i wont be DMing this plot both due to the fact that i cant DM atall (ive played DND but a few times, by a few times i mean a few camps.) and i dont have a DND crew near me, and i dont have the patience to study up on my DND either eventhou i have the 3 core rulebooks and Oriental Adventures

Thats a shame, but even if you would'nt dm it, it would make a great story Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

Thats a shame, but even if you would'nt dm it, it would make a great story Wink
yeh i know, i would love to play in that story no doubt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format   a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a storyline/ campaign (or however) idea D&D format
Page 1 of 1