Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

The Introduction Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

The Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 am

Allright. Since there are some new members here, and I don't know you, and the others are probably interested to get to know you all. So, If anyone wants to share something, this is the place.

Alright. Me, me... Me. I am Boehlke... Theo-a-shitload-of-middle-names-Boehlke

I and Mrs.Boehlke here on this forum lives together in Oslo. I went to School with Beast King, Rayx10, Mars and Dragon-of-Legends. So this whole forum started out as a place old buddies could stay and keep in touch. Anyways. I am currently working as a Couch-potato/housewife pirat (lost my job to that god forsaken financial crisis) So, that's why I have the time to sit around here 24/7. Hobbies? Err.. As of lately.. None, Just gaming and the forum I guess. Getting tired of sitting here all day, so I will probably be searching for a job like a crazed nymphomaniac on aphrodisiac soon enough. Born somewhere between Elverum and Røros. 3 Brothers, and then suddenly 2 more +++ Alright, boring shit from now on.

So... Who are you?
rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Super-Lina
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 am

Seeing as I'm first, I have to ask the (stupid) question; should I reply in this thread or make a thread of my own?
Back to top Go down
http://selbudrekin.no
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 pm

reply in this thread would be sufficient.
And do I have to introduce myself? Everyone on this forum knows me.
Kind of disconcerting, when you think about it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Linapina wrote:
Seeing as I'm first, I have to ask the (stupid) question; should I reply in this thread or make a thread of my own?

Aye. Reply is enough no need to create another one just like it Smile

Beast King wrote:

Haha, no, you're in a pretty unique situation here, so no need for your introduction, unless you really want, that is Smile There might be someone new on here you don't know in the not so distant future too.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

Beast King wrote:

Well, not until the potential newer members join the forum, they maybe would like to who the moderator is Wink :p
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am

Nemonomicon wrote:
Beast King wrote:

Well, not until the potential newer members join the forum, they maybe would like to who the moderator is Wink :p

Wait, you mean...people care about the moderator? Whoa, what is this new sensation? I feel a strange warmth in my chest cavity.

Anyway, I'm Beast King, named after the first RP character with a real backstory and personality, in short, my first real character that was not just stats on a sheet.
He's called Beast King since he rips things apart with his claws. A nifty skill to have, when you are surounded by hostile vampires.
I am currently an unemployed student who wonders what he should do with his life. I am also looking to move out from my mom's apartment and in with some friends of mine. Yay for growing up.
...do I need to say anything else? Bah, I don't care, if someone is wondering something about me, then just ask.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

So, linapina. You into handball? Heh, could not help it, had to check out your "www" on here. Selbu IL Smile
Back to top Go down
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Character sheet
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Yeah, that's my team and stuff.. I'm a goalkeeper playing team handball, my team just qualified for the elite division next season so I basically do nothing but working, working out and sleeping. I'm not currently studying but plan to do so again this fall (dropped out of political science this semester:P) Now working at the storage of st. Olav's hospital in Trondheim from 6.30 to 14.30, yay... I read cartoons, manga and some books in various genres and follow like 5 TV shows.

I love my DS(:

More so, I LOVE music!

Last edited by Linapina on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dinner break;))
Back to top Go down
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Character sheet
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm

What about the rest of you?Smile Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 am

Linapina wrote:
Yeah, that's my team and stuff.. I'm a goalkeeper playing team handball, my team just qualified for the elite division next season so I basically do nothing but working, working out and sleeping. I'm not currently studying but plan to do so again this fall (dropped out of political science this semester:P) Now working at the storage of st. Olav's hospital in Trondheim from 6.30 to 14.30, yay... I read cartoons, manga and some books in various genres and follow like 5 TV shows.

I love my DS(:

More so, I LOVE music!

Cool enough... I don't support that religion.. But hey! If it's not too serious it's ok, as with everything else.

What music do you like? And what tv shows are you watching?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:55 am

Boehlke wrote:
Linapina wrote:

I love my DS(:

More so, I LOVE music!

Cool enough... I don't support that religion.. But hey! If it's not too serious it's ok, as with everything else.

What music do you like? And what tv shows are you watching?

What religion?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:12 am

... Why sports ofcourse...
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 am

that's a religion? Since when?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Since it became a million dollar sport. I mean, have you noticed all tha fanatics watching it on the television? There's way too much of it on tv. Sports my friend has become just as bad as any religion, slavery, taxes, war, the whole shit that made raligion bad, and no one notices.

Anyway, this was nott what this was about Smile
Back to top Go down
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Character sheet
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm

I play sports because it's fun anyways:)

I listen to almost all genres of music, mostly metal.. Hm, do you know what last.fm is? All my music's there. I think I'm Linapina there too...

TV shows..... Let's see.. Heroes, Big Bang Theory, Dollhouse regularly. Planning to finish Prison Break when I feel motivated. I also watched the whole 24 this season, sometimes I watch House, Family Guy, Lie to me, the Simpsons... Used to follow Buffy (yay for season eight cartoons:P), stopped following Lost Sleep

That should be it, I guess:)
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 am

Linapina wrote:
I play sports because it's fun anyways:)

I listen to almost all genres of music, mostly metal.. Hm, do you know what last.fm is? All my music's there. I think I'm Linapina there too...

TV shows..... Let's see.. Heroes, Big Bang Theory, Dollhouse regularly. Planning to finish Prison Break when I feel motivated. I also watched the whole 24 this season, sometimes I watch House, Family Guy, Lie to me, the Simpsons... Used to follow Buffy (yay for season eight cartoons:P), stopped following Lost Sleep

That should be it, I guess:)

haha, yeah. I occasionally paly football with friends, and I love Volleyball.

Heroes rocks! how far have they gotten? Season vise that is?

Usually we watch Futurama, family guy and simpsons too, it's fun!
And Lost... Well season one and two was cool enough, it just got way drawn out, and eventually I dropped out.
Too bad they never made buffy season eight for tv Sad
Back to top Go down
Linapina
Kine
Kine
Linapina

Character sheet
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:34 am

Wooo, a fellow Heroes fan:D
They just finished season three in the US, I'm SO looking forward to the fourth:)

I heard rumors that they will do something new with the Buffy series, making a season eight animation, remaking the series completely, without Whedon or any of the original actors (WHAAaaa?), stuff like that... So I'm just going to be happy with what I've got; a cartoon without the restrictions of normal television;)
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 am

Aye, Heroes rocks. A very unique cast on that series.

Wha? Buffy without Whedon... Come on that's Blasphemy.. On the other side, there where many other directors working on the Buffy series. So, it might be cool. Just as long they won't fuck it up like they did with that Chronicles of Riddick animation.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Time to introduce myself, Im Nemonomicon. Also know as Roy or nemo by friends, born in 87, which century is not relevant, and I currently live in Trondheim, where i find myself at home. Currently im working/studying and in a serious relationship. Some of the things I find interesting is; Violence(or martial arts some call it) Philosophy,Psychology,Tabletop Gaming(DnD,Magic,WoD,Dark Heresy and so on) Games in general, Human Biology(violence) and world domination/destruction.

If anyone wants to know more, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Hahahaa, that was funny. S' like: Hey man! What hobbies do you have? - I do violence! VIOLENCE! I AM VIOLENT! I do martial arts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Thread   The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1