Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin Empty
PostSubject: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Allright, time to write something about something I guess.

Think I'll start of by telling the people who where not present about what they missed out on!

Allright, I'll try to recap.

Day one - The Reunion:

Loong train trip. boring! Arrival in Bergen! Meet the danishists! One has no mustash anymore, the other one got beard on his uhm... Neck?! And I got a urban village in my face. Nice. BANANA! ROAD TRIP! BOAT Trip! ROAD TRIP! Entering da house of da Danishists! Eat-a-whole-cow-burger. Hurt in stomach. Even more ouchie in the somach. Giant shit, broken toilet. laughter. sleep.

Yup, I'm an expert in short recaps' n dat was day one.
For the sake of deluding boringness I won't recap as I did above.

We heard a awesome song, named "Jizz in my pants", if you have not heard it, you better youtube it. Now go!
We watched so many clips at this site, don't remember the name if it. Sexy and funny or some such. That was a blast. I almost laughed my lungs to shreds again.

We where planning to play some WOD, but stupid me started playing wow, and Martin never really made up his mind, should he play or not? And Ray did not seem too eager to ST a solo game I guess. Alas, we got to some planning, and as it turns out, me and Ray have been thinking of a similar chronicle concept. Which is very cool, because then we can share some of the ST aspects, and ST different parts of the chronicle if we ever get to meet up sometime.
Well.. That concluded the WOD experience...

I need to ask you guys a question though. Would you guys like to further develop and play your characters from my Chronicle? I tell you, I think I have a totally bad ass thing set up! I even have a place for Martin if he wishes to, either as Vamp or Werewolf... Yeah, I said Werewolf.

One day we where doing some work on the garden for the parents of the Danishists, and we earned 1500, G'dang! 500 each. Then there where beer, sweets and a lot of stomach ache and anal fumes. DAt was fun. We sow this kick ass movie with clint eastwood. And if you romember the guy Jack from McGuyver, her was in it too. And he was bad ass! "positive waves" Priceless.

Oh, I almost forgot Martin's hand. That was.. unsettling? my gosh.

Ok, there was so much fun and too little time. 5 days is not enough by far.
Better do something similar again soon. I hope you guys (Ras and Martin) are going to Alvdal some time soon, then I'd be sure to get over there as well.
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Hmm, further develop Mr. Beasty? that sounds like fun. And Ray is cool to play with as well.
But how will you do it, exaclty? I mean, for it to work, Prommy would have to meet up with us again, right? And he, kind of, hates us now, right? We did ruin things for him quite a bit, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Beast King wrote:
Hmm, further develop Mr. Beasty? that sounds like fun. And Ray is cool to play with as well.
But how will you do it, exaclty? I mean, for it to work, Prommy would have to meet with us again, right? And he, kind of, hates us now, right? We did ruin things for him quite a bit, and all that.
Prommy: if you put it mildly i guess you can say that

id rather work more on my Battachelli (or however that race name is spelled) but i suppose a reunion with Prommy wont be such a bad idea afterall =)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Quote :
At least we didn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Beast King wrote:
Quote :
At least we didn't kill him.
thats a given =P or else he wouldnt be able to rise from the ashes like a phoenix ready to claim greater power in ventures still to come................eventually
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Beast King wrote:
But how will you do it, exaclty? I mean, for it to work, Prommy would have to meet up with us again, right? And he, kind of, hates us now, right? We did ruin things for him quite a bit, and all that.

Uhm... Have I dreamed the ending? Prommie actually helped Stella busting Charles out of the place the Prince had him, remember? Therefore he was a accomplice to that crime, and I have a feeling that the prince would not be very forgiving . So, then we went to search for Ray's remains, and found out that he was not dead...Err, or ya know. To make things short, Prommie, Stella and even Daedelus left town with us. We all sough refuge at the brotherhood in the woods.

It was at the end of the first chronicle that prommie was left behind, not the second, then he came with us all, probably to join our cause at the brotherhood.

As to how I plan on doing a continued chronicle? Well, the thing is, the characters aint old, but they are strong, too strong for their young age actually. So, what if we all actually where older, a lot older. And perhaps the damned Carthian Prince that got us all sired did not actually get us sired at all. Perhaps in a Toomb somewhere a Coterie of Elders where discovered, and since the Prince had newly lost her city... What better tool is there than awaken some Elders, brainwash them, imprinting false memories and such. Get them to do your job, then if things get ugly discard of them, while hoping they wont reclaim their past and relearn what was forgotten. The learning curve is not that steep after torpor after all. Maybe that is why we grew strong so fast, what we know is in the blood after all, not in our minds . And the blood might not be as easily corrupted as the mind.

There might be one problem you may say? What about the time line? We played in the present. So? What if the clogs of memory are starting to return due to higher blood potency, and as the dominated memories starts to break, so too does the memory of what has happened, a little side effect of being dominated so thoroughly.

When we start playing a new we might play when the fog of dominate stops fucking with your recent memories, and you realize that when you fought the Bruja of LA the year was not 1990 or 2000, it was actually more like 1960 or 70?

Now who does not want some payback for being so royally fucked up, huh? I sure would.
And what is interesting, is, where the hell does Stella fit in that scheme? That could be a good plot point too.
And to ease you Beast-King. I do not intend to make an enemy out of Stella Rolling Eyes

I wont give you too much info though, just a little to jog your interest.
this might also work so that the comics by Ray is more fitting, since he has done some changes to him.

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 am

Huh... No one thinks anything? Was it a bad idea? Is that why no one replied?
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

I r teh developerkeys, i haf da technology to invent and adapt.

Ray will live, and I wanna play him some moar! He did have a near death experience, but lived through right?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm

rayx10 wrote:

Ray will live, and I wanna play him some moar! He did have a near death experience, but lived through right?

Haha, yes indeed, he did live through. Thanks to your miscalculations. What a lucky break I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

Haha, yes indeed, he did live through. Thanks to your miscalculations. What a lucky break I'd say.

Thou Knoweth mine opinion sire stunk-like-hell, i wouldst welcome a chance to prowl yon streets at dark twilight night as the dual one hand cannon swinging renegade once more
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

Thou Knoweth mine opinion sire stunk-like-hell, i wouldst welcome a chance to prowl yon streets at dark twilight night as the dual one hand cannon swinging renegade once more

Both past and present, we shalt prevail!

Thus we shalt o'mighty cannon sliger. My feeble heart wouldst skip a beat if I ever would behold the great captain prowling his 6th grade man of war through the shores of the old lands!

...what?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

Thus we shalt o'mighty cannon sliger. My feeble heart wouldst skip a beat if I ever would behold the great captain prowling his 6th grade man of war through the shores of the old lands!

...what?
if some thing like that where ever to occur i believe that even the dead would rise from their graves just to die again from the awestruck shock they would be sure to suffer
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm

mm-yeees. That is very plausable. :p
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:24 pm

if a convergance of terror horror and death defying scents were to come to pass the world....no the entire hypothesis of existance would not be able to keep us apart anymore
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes, thankfully sherloc holmes is dead, and Jesus is jail bait. Only if the putridity of my bowels would undo me before that convergence.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Yes, thankfully sherloc holmes is dead, and Jesus is jail bait. Only if the putridity of my bowels would undo me before that convergence.
a reminder, you are the father of your powerful potent putridity, how can you be undone by your own Sheetz?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 pm

If you recollect history patterns emerge. Most great leaders and kings fell not because of opposing forces too great to recon with. Many fell because of what they had sown, and what do I sow? Well... I think you get the picture already.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

...what?
if some thing like that where ever to occur i believe that even the dead would rise from their graves just to die again from the awestruck shock they would be sure to suffer

Stop quoting so much!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

rayx10 wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

...what?

Stop quoting so much!
i dont wanna stop =P ok i will stop
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
rayx10 wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
rayx10 wrote:

...what?

Stop quoting so much!
i dont wanna stop =P ok i will stop

Holee, I always wondered how a Quote War looked like... Now we know Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Beast King wrote:
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Beast King wrote:
Beast King wrote:

What? When?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Beast King wrote:
Beast King wrote:

What? When?

You can change what it says in the quote, like this:
Beast King wrote:
yadiladada
You didn't know.

Anyway, I was just making a point. that's all.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am

hahahaa. ooook..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin   Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recap of the island of Ray'n Ronin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Shit House :: Da Shitz-
Jump to: