Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

assasins creed 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 am

so, anyone tried assasins creed 2 yet?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Nope not yet... Even as fantastic as the first game was, it's still not on the top of my wish list Smile
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 pm

I think I'm getting it this Christmas, at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

I guess you did not get it then?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

No, I got it. And was disappointed by it.
Its short, cluttered, the movement was sharper in AC1, and it lacks the charisma of the original.

But still, its fun to climb around, there is more toys to play with, more ways to assassinate and a bit less repetative than the original.

Still, I found it to be lacking...something. It was a decent game, but I prefer Altaïr to Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm

That's too bad. Are you still the guy in real world in the game? heh... If you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm

yeah, and the entire plot of the game is to go through a more recent ancestors memories so the guy in the real world will absorb/learn his abilities and become an assassin as well. A few days in the memory machine and suddenly the guy is a badass assassin, just like that.

Not the best of plots, I say.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

Yeah..

That did not sound very cool.

But are there much "real world" fighting?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am

Actually, yes.
Warning: spoilers:

The game starts with the real guy, Desmond something, gets rescued by the girl who was an undercover assassin or something. There is a little bit of fighting here, but mostly running and trying to sneak past guards. this bit shows that Desmond is a real pussy and can only throw a decent punch once every year or so. Figured he would have learned something from his time in Altaïr's shoes, but aparently not.

Then, after playing as Ezio for a while, the game returns to real world and suddenly Desmond can parkour just as well as Ezio could.
Well, this isn't quite right, he felt a bit more sluggish and unresponsive, so perhaps not quite as good, but still pretty impressive for someone who hasn't actually trained in...well anything.

Then, at the end of the game, Desmond has finished going through Ezio's memories and is suddenly a badass assassin. He even gets the hidden blade Ezio used. Only one though, not the dual hidden blade, which for the record, was extremely fun to use. Stabbing two guards at the same time, awesome. Stabbing a guy though his eyes, sweet.
Ehrm, back to what I was saying.
Their hideout is attacked by the bad guys, and Desmond fights them off, fighting just as well as Altaïr and Ezio.

So yes, there is "real world" fighting and the plot holes left by his sudden transformation into awesome assassin are the size of galaxies.
That said, I like Desmond's personality better than Ezio's. But Altaïr was best anyway, probably because he was a real assassin, and not just a pussy with skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

assasins creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Gaming House :: Da Play Station-
Jump to: