Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

A poem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

A poem Empty
PostSubject: A poem   A poem I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm

A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce A poem Icon_bounce
There was a banana named Jinny, Her mum thought her awfully skinny. She got into a fight, in the dark of the night, A fight that she never could win-y.

This wasnt a masterful plan, Her enemy being a man. She shouldn't have diced, as she ended up sliced, And thrown in the top of a pan.

Now thanks to a rescueing elf, She found skewers that sat on a shelf. She rebuildt all her flesh, Though it wasnt so fresh, Which Jinny could see for herself.

She thought her career it was shot, As she made her escape from the pot. But a tauren named Dave, Took her into a cave, and used her to wipe up his snot.

Now Jinny was nobody's fool, And she never thought taurens were cool. But by then she was frantic, and thought it romantic, Despite being covered in drool.

Now as soon as our jinny was able, She taught him to sit at a table. He ate like a man, From blackcurrant to flan, But this isnt the end of our fable.

She decided to train as a 'lock, But her boyfriend was thick as a block. He stole from her purse, Which was sealed with a curse, And set fire to the end of his cock.

Now Jinny thought this a disaster, as he screamed to the height of the rafter. She threw on some water, And called on a porter, To bandage his piece with a plaster.

But boyfriend he lost his wits, And got on our young lady's tits. The couple they parted, In revenge he then farted, And blew her poor demon to bits.

Now Jinny poor yellow 'lock, Knew he stored all his cash in a sock, So she stole all his money, and thought it was funny, But then she was in for a shock.

Cuz boyfriend he wouldn't be beat, and he threw Jinny out on the street. When she tried to get in, He just peeled off her skin, And she got under everyone's feet.

Now the morale before I depart, Is a meaning from deep in my heart. If you are a fruit, and you get hold of some loot, Just leave at the first sign of a fart.

This may seem a sorrowful story. Our 'nana she never reached glory. But if she had fled, With the cash on a sled, She wouldnt have died on the floor-y.

~ By hitnrunpoet on world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

A poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A poem   A poem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 am

The Dragon is highly amused by this piece of cleverly composed text
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

A poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A poem   A poem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 am

beasty suggest moving this thread to the poem section of fiction da plaza, as this isn't shitz material.Other than that, it was a good enough poem, I suppose. It rytmed at least.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

A poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A poem   A poem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm

It is on the shitz section because its not mine, and its a warped original poem set in a warcraft setting, so it really doesnt belong in the poem section of you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

A poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A poem   A poem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 pm