Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

the one person that...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

the one person that... Empty
PostSubject: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 pm

makes it worth living and makes it worthwhile for me to keep on hoping and fighting for a new tomorrow every day is my sisters darling baby girl, my niece Leanna, this little girl has given me a purpose, a reason for not giving up on myself.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:36 pm

How cute. I don't know the purpose of this thread... But is it a share thing of things that makes us tick?
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 pm

I didn't know you had a niece. Grats man. Now you be a good uncle and teach her about the harshness of life!
And what does make you tick, mista farthmeista?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Until a little over a month ago I guess you know what made me tick. But now, no, nothing. There's no purpose, no meaning, no thought. Much to my sadness I simply exist... For the time being at least.

What makes the Beast tick?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Boehlke wrote:
How cute. I don't know the purpose of this thread... But is it a share thing of things that makes us tick?
the purpose of this thread, well its a reason i wrote "the person that..." so its really an open continiuation, as on my part the person that means alot to me and makes me want to keep on going is my niece.
so if you want to write about a person who is either really important to you or a total douche its all up to you, so the purpose of this thread is really just a means to get to know about eachother as we see fit to share.

i hope this brought some clarity to the purpose of this thread?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
the purpose of this thread, well its a reason i wrote "the person that..." so its really an open continiuation, as on my part the person that means alot to me and makes me want to keep on going is my niece.
so if you want to write about a person who is either really important to you or a total douche its all up to you, so the purpose of this thread is really just a means to get to know about eachother as we see fit to share.

i hope this brought some clarity to the purpose of this thread?

Sure did Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Beast King wrote:
I didn't know you had a niece. Grats man. Now you be a good uncle and teach her about the harshness of life!
And what does make you tick, mista farthmeista?
i know it sounds cheesy but, i want to watch over and protect my niece (and aid my sister when ever she needs a supporting hand) and be by her side when she needs comfort and support, so yeh i will do my best to be a good uncle
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Sure did Smile

thats good =)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 am

What makes the beast tick? Like you, I am simply existing right now,
flowing from one responsobility to another with little respite in
between.
I am looking forward to the day when the sun rises on my horizon again.

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
i know it sounds cheesy but, i want to watch over and protect my niece (and aid my sister when ever she needs a supporting hand) and be by her side when she needs comfort and support, so yeh i will do my best to be a good uncle
Well, that is good. Like they say in Naruto, you only become truly powerful when you have someone precious to protect.^^
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 am

what drives us, vary much during one life, especially at young age. Grats on the new family member Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 am

Nemonomicon wrote:
what drives us, vary much during one life, especially at young age. Grats on the new family member Dragon.
i most humbly thank you *bows elegantly* my niece is nearing her 6th month of lifetime, she was born in june
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the one person that...   the one person that... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the one person that...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Shit House :: Da Shitz-
Jump to: