Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Any games running?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Do any of you run, or partake in any games as of right now, or lately?
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 pm

been trying to but the lack of local social network and experience on the ST field makes it hard at best to accomplish anything more than maybe 1 fragmented session in a storyline and then it takes ages before session 2 gets underway and by that time the plot is forgotten and any headway made in the maiden session becomes null and void =/

oh and by the way, as by a rare strike of luck or a freak stroke of chance, as i was going thru some of my stuff i stumbled upon my 3 vampires: Prometheus (strymer) the gunslinging Mekhet, Cyrin the blind Batachelli Nosferatu and Malcom Heyes the unplayed "leader type" Daeva so as you may already have noticed; ive added Prometheus's stats to my online char sheet *all knowing nod*
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

Awww, that's too bad mate.

Yeah, I saw the stats. Nice that you found the sheets Smile

What the story of that chronicle you have played in? if only barely?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 am

the story was something along the lines of a mortal getting slowly wrapped into the supernatural world thru mysteries and enigma's that happens around him and eventually he would branch off into one of the supernatural worlds (Vampire, Mage, Hunter, Werewolf etc.) and combat the subsequent challenges lying within..........least thats the vaugely general gist of the story. in short he would be taking the role of a modern day supernatural detective sherlock holmes of sorts
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 am

Alright, cool enough Smile Was there something special about it? Some home made rules, or changes in the overall core lore?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 am

no changes, no home rules only faultering attempts at following the core rules =/
the "troupe" (equivalent to the RP gangs at school, the DnD core and the World of Darkness core (soon reduced to a quintette)) consisted of myself and my long time friend from elementary school, and let it be known that we aint the most structured duo in the world, he is the kind of detailist that is utterly thurough and rulebound at first but as the rules sit, he is more comfortable with adapting the rules in a creative manner, myself on the other hand the read reluctant, go with the flow type of guy who is more content playing the game instead of managing and enforcing the rules of a game (not an ideal ST candidate)
WoD as the lenient and liberal storytelling game that it is makes it both easy to pick up on and a pain in the arse to fully come to grips with unless one part or the other has had any ST experience to begin with (a game based on the old method of passing it on verbally and practically) where DnD is much more rigid and limited in its gameplay, yet its easier to come to grips with due to the vast ammounts of written rules that the game contains, ergo little is left to chance and home editing

so i hope you see my conundrum, we lack experience and structure and we lack at minimum a good 2/4ths of the troupe that is fluent in WoD's flexible game mechanics (i.e. yourself and Razz)
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Ahh, yeah. I totally see you conundrum. There has been some time since we last spoke. From what I can gather you, Ras, and another friend of yours are frequent WoD gamers during the weekends now. Had lots of fun I presume Smile
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 am

BOOYEAH!

there is fun, and we have it.

The fun is highly localized, so if your outside the fun zone theres no fun for you!

Gotta come insiiiiide the fun zone!

Butt! the fun zone is special, so too long in there will make you go crazeh, you need to leave once in a while.

You gotta enter the fun zone, then exit then enter, then exit! in and out really really fast! the fun zone likes that.

The fun zon may be dangerous and sometimes carrying sickness, so you might wanna consider some form of protection, but the fun is always there!

Share the fun zone with friends, they like that!

But you must also RESPECT the fun zone, because the fun zone might block you if you do not treat it with the care it deserves!

The fun zone .... fun is....
Wait a sec...

What were we talking about?
Oh right.

Yeah we rolepaly a lot and has fun, I'll write up my story soon'ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any games running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any games running?   Any games running? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any games running?
Page 1 of 1