Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! Empty
PostSubject: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:10 am

Well I dont know about you fella's, but I'm saying 'Screw WoW' until cataclysm hits us, I no longer see the point in stressing about Northrend when cataclysm changes everything anyway, I'll get my kingslayer title when I'm 85 thankyouverrymuch.

Besides, I have a ret pally with 6k gearscore and bitchin' expertice, think I'll just hang back and prepare some mats so I can grind my skill in proffesions high in no time once the new material is out.

I can smell the awesomesauce from here...... and Worgens are gonna rock.

Oh, and I'll have to dedicate my existence to the wholesale slaughter of tauren paladins because I can.

And its wrong....

See you a cataclysm! I'm just gonna level my last two moonglade alts and then go afk for coffee until I can start leveling them all again.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:37 am

Amen to that friend!
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm

.... gotta say online is pretty lonely now that both RayX,Fartimus prime, Raimi and even our british friend known as Vienne has removed their presence from Azeroth.... i begin to lack a reason for staying but even so i linger on in the world known only as Waste of timecrack (aka WoW if you didnt know it)

here are my non capitalistic two cents on the subject: im getting bored and i miss my friends (as WoW was the primary means i had to be with my friends on a semi regular basis)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Well then, come play with me and co on Xavius. We have a guild and everything. We've even almost taken Arthas down, we just need some more practice and maybe some better gear. But we will take him down, or so I swear by my characters name and honour! Log'tar Ogar!
i wonder if I spelled that right...

Anyway, come join us Tommy man. Expand your horizons a bit, see the dark side or whatever. I hearby, officially, extend an invitation for you to join RAWR, the awesomest guild of...rawrness....that didn't sound right...
Anyway, come play with us. It will be fun^^
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 pm

thank you beasty but i must decline, if i am to play wow at all its gonna be on Moonglade, no more - no less, its not that im ungrateful for your invite its just that i feel much too at home on the moonglade RP server.......aaaaaand i dont feel bothered to make a char transfer to Xav either............and making a new char there is far out of the question, i level slower than a turtle in slow motion so it wont be much good either way and besides i do have a network on moonglade outside Razz, Farts and Raimi (althou those are the main reasons why i began to play on moonglade in the first place)
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 am

I am -extremely- rarely on wow nowadays, if online at all it be MSN or League Of Legends (fun and tieless).

I'm using all my time now, when not working (which is a lot) on my artistic expansion, which is going well.
VtR webcomic is slow due to.... brain damage, 21 year old brain damage, yes I was dropped as a child.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:54 pm

rayx10 wrote:
yes I was dropped as a child.
Which explains everything, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 pm

HAhahahaha! Damn! And I hat yellow!
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 am

damn...now I am starting to get bored on my main. Kataki has now reached the point where I can't get him any further except through raiding, which I do as much as I can, but the four raids I participate in, Icc10 and 25, as well as VoA 10 and 25 (weekly not included here) don't take all that long, at the most four days, that's three days where I don't do much except daily quests and randoms.
...And no, I don't want to lvl a low lvl character again.
Its so bad I am considering making a DK on moonglade, just to see how Alliance is and to play with you guys. But before that, I want to know how I will be recieved? since I can't send the new character heirlooms it will be slow to lvl her(I'm thinking about making a female Dranei, just because I can) and I'm not sure how much I will bother with.
*sigh*
Gah, how did WoW of all things become boring? It shouldn't be possible.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 pm

congratulations! youve set a new record for getting bored with WoW, usually it takes a near 5-6 years (more or less) to reach that point
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Why thank you, I think...
Anyway, I decided to lvl my paladin to lvl 80 and have him get Shadomourne(my ultimate goal), since my main can't, being a dual wielder and all...
So no Draenei females for me yet. A shame, but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!   Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw Northrend, gief Cataclysm Nao!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da WOW-
Jump to: