Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

it came from the year 2000!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

it came from the year 2000! Empty
PostSubject: it came from the year 2000!   it came from the year 2000! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm

heya gang, its dragonman here with a year 2000 retro reminder, and do feel free to add memorable and down right favorite games from the year 2k

my contender in this category is: Crimson Skies published by ubisoft and microsoft game studios, now this is a flight sim i can get behind and enjoy (and no ecchi pun intended so dont even follow up on that) even now in the year 2010 its still an enjoyable game to dabble around with, backed up by a Logitec Extreme 3D pro (tm) flight joystick its a perfectly super game that i concider to be my all time fave. Aviation simulation game
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: it came from the year 2000!   it came from the year 2000! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 am

I dont remember any games from 2k besides final fantasy 9 worth mentioning..but I can mention one from 2.001k. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. lovely game, though unbalanced as hell it had a certain charm, which I think other games of its type beside fallout 1 and two lacked. It was also my first taste of what we later called steampunk. a genre which drips in awesome.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: it came from the year 2000!   it came from the year 2000! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:36 am

Does it has to be 2k exactly or is it ok with pre2k?

If it's ok with pre2K I have to mention StrCraft. StarCraft is on my top 5 ever list. Aaaand ofcourse Heroes of Might and Magic! Me, Ray, Mars, and a friend of us BJ... OMG! Dude we called him BJ! Hahahahahhaahha! Oh god. Anyway, yeah, we had a blast platying Might and Magic, good old times.
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it came from the year 2000!   it came from the year 2000! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it came from the year 2000!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Gaming House :: Da PC-
Jump to: