Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

X-Men Legends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

X-Men Legends Empty
PostSubject: X-Men Legends   X-Men Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am

For your entertainment value the following topic will be written in english accented spanish... by someone who's danish.

My brother bought me a game for X-mas, its name was X-Men Legends.
We had tons of fun with it, its was kinda old and for the Gamecube console, but there was a bunch of stuff to do, and always fun to pit the various X-Men against each other and fucking BREAK stuff for a change!

I just took Storm and specialized her on flying around and casting lighting and chain lightning, after that I kinda cleared the game in 24 hours though.....

La tormenta es una hembra caliente y yo lamentaría que ella no fuera verdadera, las mujeres haired peladas y blancas Negras me encienden muchísimo en efecto.
Yo que kinda quiso poner mi amartillar en ella, pero tomaremos esto más tarde.

Anyhow as I were saying, it was cool for multiplayer because you had to use individual X-Men abilities to overcome challenges, and the Storm + Iceman + Wolverine + Jean Grey was an effective combo.

Incluso aunque las capacidades de jean Greys sorbieran el asno y el Glotón siguió muriendo...

And the Story Mode was kinda tangible, I liked the free spirit ness but the voice acting has probably seen better days, + Magneto was way to easy to defeat.

Hice la Magneto mi hembra de punk en el primer intento.

Anyway I had tons of fun with it, much better when doing multiplayer though, its easier to enjoy when other people are shouting "FUCK why'd you attack that thing? now we gotta fight the tank again SHIT man!!" over your shoulder....
Lots of fun.

Mi hermano realmente chupó en el juego, y él era kinda maldiciente sobre mi vuelo todo el tiempo, pero él es un noob de todos modos tan quién da una mierda.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I also hope you have no way of translating my Spanish.

Joda a todos ustedes.
Back to top Go down

X-Men Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Gaming House :: Da Nintendo-
Jump to: