Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

You're resting when suddenly...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

You're resting when suddenly... Empty
PostSubject: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 am

So, I finally succumbed to the world which war is a craft. And im planning to roll up a Troll Hunter specced in Marksmanship, any tips for a newcomer?

Also, any general tip for low lvl play is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 am

take all quests you can find, get a higher lvl character to take you to higher lvl places, sell lots of things on auction house and watch out for gankers.And play on Xavius.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 am

Beast King wrote:
And play on Xavius.

Thats the plan. You bastards need me to bastardize it up!
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 am

More of you going to Xavius? boring hordies I say! I'd gank you all if I could.

.... Well not really, just kinda hoping I could get more company on Moonglade.
Seriously, if your ever rolling an Alliance char roll it on Moonglade, I'll take good care of ya.

And Troll Hunter? ..... dastardly choice, might work out for you, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:13 am

I feel uncomfortable playing in a rp server:P at least in the world of warcraft setting. RP is something which I prefere doing IRL. tried to RP on a RP Server in Conan. Became to mych of an hassel and way to syntetic. and for troll hunter. Trolls be flippin out mon! XD
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Beast King wrote:
take all quests you can find, get a higher lvl character to take you to higher lvl places, sell lots of things on auction house and watch out for gankers.And play on Xavius.
#1: take all quests you can find = yes (but make sure you do em so that it wont pile up on ya)
#2: get a higher lvl character to take you to higher lvl places = dont grow dependant of it
#3:
sell lots of things on auction house = definately a good idea
#4:
watch out for gankers = well you have to if you're rolling on a PvP server
#5:
And play on Xavius = hey its your choice but id advice otherwise (moonglade is an rp server yes but its frighteningly how few who actually adhere to that fact)

so Nemo your choice so make one you are comfy with

N.B. Hunters of the marksman variety want major ammounts of Agility some intellect and alot of hit and crit (niiiiice crit proccs such as sweet bleed effects and a variety of empowered shots, and as for a pet you should go for either a wolf "PvE pet" , a bear "questing tank pet" or maybe even a carrion bird "PvP pet" and look up http://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php for closer info on pet selections)
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Yeah what dragonman said, Moonglade is a RP server in name only, hardly noone except a few secluded guilds actually bother rolepalying.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:11 am

Which takes away the point in playing on moonglade.
"Oh, I know. I'm going to play on a RP-server, only it isn't an Rp-server."
What's the point?
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Beast King wrote:
#1: take all quests you can find = yes (but make sure you do em so that it wont pile up on ya)
#2: get a higher lvl character to take you to higher lvl places = dont grow dependant of it
#3:
sell lots of things on auction house = definately a good idea
#4:
watch out for gankers = well you have to if you're rolling on a PvP server
#5:
And play on Xavius = hey its your choice but id advice otherwise (moonglade is an rp server yes but its frighteningly how few who actually adhere to that fact)

so Nemo your choice so make one you are comfy with

N.B. Hunters of the marksman variety want major ammounts of Agility some intellect and alot of hit and crit (niiiiice crit proccs such as sweet bleed effects and a variety of empowered shots, and as for a pet you should go for either a wolf "PvE pet" , a bear "questing tank pet" or maybe even a carrion bird "PvP pet" and look up http://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php for closer info on pet selections)

I would be bored if there where no pvp or atleast possibility for random threats. and for pets..I might stick to Raptor. after some number crunshing, I calculated that a wolf would increase my damage by then 10 % which isnt enough to make me feel its worth dragging around those ugly mutts:P they look horrible in wow.. besides, I like the bleed efect to the raptor, noting amazing, but helps me bring the prey faster down. its all about the dps for my pet. and as for tank pet, I am considering turtle. but have not used any energy on studien that part of pet tactics, for now, im content exploring feriocity.

and for all the other tips, thanks. even though I might never take advantage of number two.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Beast King wrote:
Which takes away the point in playing on moonglade.
"Oh, I know. I'm going to play on a RP-server, only it isn't an Rp-server."
What's the point?

Now your asking what the point is playing on a Normal server against a PvP server, which is a nobrainer question bytheway.

If you like PvP'ing and getting ganked while leveling or questing ALL the time (it never stops), play a PvP server and have fun.
If you just wanna play the game and choose whether or not the opposing faction can f!!ck you over, play a Normal PvE server and have fun there.
If you like immersing yourself into the world of Azeroth as one of its denizens and roleplay along the likeminded, or if you dont know how to RP at all, join an RP server and have fun there.
If you like all of the above, join on of the (very few) RPPvP servers, and have fun slaughtering the trade channel there.

The points not what kinda server it is, the point is that its the server both me Martin Theo Thomas and a few others just happens to have been playing on since the school days in unison, and that your very welcome anytime to join the slightly more leet gang.
Screw the RP tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're resting when suddenly...   You're resting when suddenly... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're resting when suddenly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da WOW-
Jump to: