Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Had some fun in photoshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mool
Kine
Kine

Awesomeness : 0

Had some fun in photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 am

Yeh, I had some fun in photoshop with a few pictures I found in my photo-folder. Eventually I might even put out some new posts with more pictures. (Also, if you want some of these as wallpaper, just send me a PM with an email-adress and desired resolution, and I'll send you a proper sized one).

Also, I know this isn't advanced shoop-skillz, all I did was play with the sliders in photoshop, but I still think it's fun. Smile

Anyway, here's the two first ones. (Just click on the picture to see a full-size one, in case you didn't understand that).

Had some fun in photoshop Th_ladida
Really satisfied with this one, even though the colours are somewhat extreme. (Don't have the original lying online, but it's just a blue sky with the sun hiding behind the cloud).

Had some fun in photoshop Th_sedetja
I like the colours in this one, and what I tried to make was a calm, relaxed mood.

Here's an (almost) identical clip from the same picture, unedited.
Had some fun in photoshop Th_untrue

EDIT: Found an old picture lying around that I had fun with some time ago, could probably share that one too.
Had some fun in photoshop Th_Sunset_0021
There's no real story behind this picture, I was simply bored. I like how it reminds me of a nuclear blast, though.

And the original
Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC_0021_dupe
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 pm

that was some nice work man. Nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am

Thanks! Very Happy I'll work out some more over the weekend. Wink
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 am

Nice pics. I loved the first one. The thought I got was "destiny" when I watched it.

The one with the bench was cool too. It's pretty cool how photoshop can help liven up the pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 am

This was a bit harder than I thought, I only have one picture to throw in here. But on the other hand, it's a fun picture, although not actually worked on in photoshop. Cool nonetheless Razz

Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC_1822
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 am

"Hey, listen!"
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:20 am

Lol, dude Razz
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 am

A new one. First try with masks and layering while editing a photo, so it might seem a bit odd some places.

Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC_0031small

And here's the original

Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC_0031original

Not all that spectacular, but it was a bit of fun making it, once I figured out some basic stuff about masking.
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:46 am

Quick messing with some holidaypictures from Prague, I think I did a very good job improving the liveliness of the pictures, making them way more interesting and fun to watch than before. Smile

Compare:
Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC00506_1

to the original:
Had some fun in photoshop Th_DSC00506_2

Really simple too. Just quickly used the magic wand to hilight the sky, create a mask so the sky wouldn't be edited, added level-adjustment to change the brightness and contrast, and at last color balance, to give more life to the picture.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Mool wrote:
This was a bit harder than I thought, I only have one picture to throw in here. But on the other hand, it's a fun picture, although not actually worked on in photoshop. Cool nonetheless Razz

What is that?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm

its the glowing ball thingy that follows Link around, saying "Hey, Listen!" all the time. Its name is Navi or something.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 pm

haha, ooook. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Mool wrote:

What is that?
ACTUALLY, it's the camera set to long exposure time (30s), and someone running around with a flashlight. Razz But sure, it could be Navi as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow! That's pretty cool! What camera are you using?
Back to top Go down
Mool
Kine
Kine

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Nikon D60. Awesome shit, but D5000 is better, with more focus points. I think D3000 and D5000 have replaced the D60 as well.

EDIT: First picture in this thread is taken with my dad's D40x, btw, but the difference between D40x and D60 is practically non-existent (there are one or two more features on D60 or something).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had some fun in photoshop   Had some fun in photoshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had some fun in photoshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da Art House :: Photo/shop-
Jump to: