Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

classes - a rundown

Go down 
+2
Lucky7AX
Beast King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

classes - a rundown Empty
PostSubject: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:46 am

Okay, in layman's terms, what does each class do and why should it be played?
Back to top Go down
Lucky7AX
Kine
Kine
Lucky7AX

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name:
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 am

To make it easy for all of us Razz

http://www.wowwiki.com/Class
It explains most of the things you need to know about each class.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:58 am

well damn, that was actually rather helpful. on the summary of each class bit. But why should I play a particular class?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 am

how many of you will absolutely hate me if I play a rogue? Specifically, a blood elf rogue?
Back to top Go down
Lucky7AX
Kine
Kine
Lucky7AX

Character sheet
Name:
Clan:
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 am

I wouldn't hate you, but all of the allies will. Razz
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 pm

I wouldnt hate you for playing blood elf rogue, unless we meet up on different factions in wintergrasp Razz

Blood elves make good rogues methinks, thier racial ability gives them a little bonus energy and a silence versus casters.

As for historically Blood Elves never really was a lot of rogues, despite there being tons of them on the horde now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Beasty as long as you dont Sterio/Stereo (details) type it and roll an undead rogue and spec him.....or her.......or IT!!! assassination i wont hate ya.........if you did roll such.......id hate the char, not the person behind it
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm

why, of course i would go assassination as a rogue. a blood elf assassin, that's cool.But undead, nevar! I enjoy having flesh on my bones, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Muaha, whatever you roll, please supply name and server so we can have some fun eh?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 am

will do, when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Right, the time has come. My blood elf rogue is officially alive and independant. Lvl 21 one now, and all is going well with her, despite threats of ganking from lvl 80 alliance hores that call themselves friends of mine. Damn you Marco, Damn you Jon!
Her name is Silmina and her realm of choice is Xavius.

...And she has a cute bottom.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Beasty, come... come to the glade of the moon, laugh and play among friends, friends who would help you rather than to gank you, come child of the night come to moonglade and be at peace and safety *Ghostly dreamlike tone of voice* (not my voice in any way shape or form)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm

*feels disturbed by ghostyl voice in my head*
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 am

come to the realm of moonglade we have roleplay AND cookies
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 am

Sorry, but I am physically frightened by the aspect of roleplay in WoW, considering who the various factions in WoW are. No thank you, roleplay I have D&D and WoD for, and cookies I can make myself. No, Xavius is perfectly alright for me.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

you WILL change your mind soon enough *emperor combined with yoda-ish voice* you will change your mind soon enough *breaks out in maniacal laughter*
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 am

Dude, first of all I think your attempts at swaying KT to the moonglade is utterly wasted time and futile in and of itself.

Besides, he'd look strange next to yours and my own awesomeness.

Secondly, are you trying so hard to convert the wayward child of the MMORPG because me and the other boring dane aint company enough? what would drive thee to such lengths?

Thirdly, Assassination spec is really tough to do right! if I were you I'd go with combat, way easier to learn..... Or Sublety for the cool gimmicks Razz

And undeads are KICKASS rogues! (I knew you'd roll a female bloodelf, ya fell int he same trap as fartmeister boehlke did :3 )
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 am

rayx10 wrote:
Dude, first of all I think your attempts at swaying KT to the moonglade is utterly wasted time and futile in and of itself.
Yup, a wasted time and effort. I am too stuborn to change my mind about this.

Quote :
Oi! I take that personally!

Quote :
Thirdly, Assassination spec is really tough to do right! if I were you I'd go with combat, way easier to learn..... Or Sublety for the cool gimmicks Razz
I am not speciking assassination, I'm specking from all three. some sublety, some assassination but mostly combat. And this is trial and error, I learn what works and what does not work as I go.

Quote :
And undeads are KICKASS rogues! (I knew you'd roll a female bloodelf, ya fell int he same trap as fartmeister boehlke did :3 )
Undeads aren't kickass anything. They are dead bodies moving too much. and when I have the choice between watching a moving skeleton all day, or the behind of a sexy elf, I take the elf anytime. Considering my 'main' is a goddamn BULL, I think I have earned the...benefit of said sexy elf's behind. And I don't care about how creepy that sounds, that's the way things are.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Beast King wrote:
rayx10 wrote:
Yup, a wasted time and effort. I am too stuborn to change my mind about this.

Quote :
Oi! I take that personally!

Quote :
I am not speciking assassination, I'm specking from all three. some sublety, some assassination but mostly combat. And this is trial and error, I learn what works and what does not work as I go.

Quote :
Undeads aren't kickass anything. They are dead bodies moving too much. and when I have the choice between watching a moving skeleton all day, or the behind of a sexy elf, I take the elf anytime. Considering my 'main' is a goddamn BULL, I think I have earned the...benefit of said sexy elf's behind. And I don't care about how creepy that sounds, that's the way things are.
let the quote war begin!!!!
first off my attempts at getting mister nooblet to join us on moonglade is simply to unify the 5 powers in one world (where we have failed utterly in the real world) its to keep the gang together, you, myself, raimi, boehlly and beasty over there *with his back turned to beasty he points at Beastking with his thumb over his shoulder* have shared some awesome RP sessions in that oh so contaminated tower chamber in the bastion of insight.

secondly Ray im actually starting to believe you are right about the awesome level of you and atlast myself >=D

thirdly, i dont know much bout the Rogue metagaming mechanics so i cant really say much bout which specc is better than the other

number #4, where of im sure undeads make exquisite rogues it dont change the fact that they are ugly as old hell itself and smells about as bad as Boehlly's A-bombs, so i can get behind choosing the better looking option althou Bloodelf rogues are misplaced seeing as bloodelves are magic addicted crackpots and rogues having no real connection to magics of any kind as far as im aware, but as far as looks go bloodelf females far surpass any horde race, althou they cannot meassure up to most alliance race females such as: Night elf, Draenei, Human and just as a mercy mentioning; gnomes althou they are the most evil race in the game their females ressemble porcelin dolls which qualifies them as a mercy mention.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm

excuse me, have we seen the same blood elves and the same gnomes? Blood elves are sexy and not to mention, human sized, while gnomes are hobbits and as such not sexy at all.

I'll give you that humans are good looking as blood elves, but Draenei? They have hooves for gods sake. Night elf? Vierd skin and preposterous eyebrows.

Alliance has one pretty female race, human. Horde has one pretty female race, Blood elf. I think that makes each side rather equal, but that's just me.

And yes, I meassure each side based on the attractiveness of its members.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 am

Ahhhh, the beautiful war of the quotes Very Happy

rayx10 wrote:

Wait... Did I create an Blood Elf Rouge?

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

it dont change the fact that they are ugly as old hell itself and smells about as bad as Boehlly's A-bombs

You flatter me with your numerous comments on my exquisite bowel fumes. Ahhh, Bowel, that's my new Dick-word, it is perfect to say in Swarzenegger language as well as Danish. You should try!

Beast King wrote:
excuse me, have we seen the same blood elves and
the same gnomes? Blood elves are sexy and not to mention, human sized,
while gnomes are hobbits and as such not sexy at all.

This, this I have to agree too. Gnomes? What the?! A Big no! Noooo. Not sexy at all. As far as pixels get anyway. On second thoughts their height might be perfect if you want to put on a mech suit with built in gnomes to suck you off constantly.. Yeah.. That's an idea, that way you won't even need to see em. Problem solved. See Beast King, mustnt blow off a race just like that. All of the races has their uses.

Beast King wrote:

I'll give you that humans are good looking
as blood elves, but Draenei? They have hooves for gods sake. Night elf?
Vierd skin and preposterous eyebrows.

Alliance has one pretty
female race, human. Horde has one pretty female race, Blood elf. I
think that makes each side rather equal, but that's just me.

I can't seem to agree on this point. I see the dranei as more primal, I'm not talking about how thay act lore vise, but just look at them. To me they resemble demons or whatever, and to me that aspect is what makes them... Well, perhaps not nessecarily outright HOT, but rather interesting nonetheless. Hooves? Yeah, so what, It's not like you are going to put her foot in your mouth or anything? Right? Oh... Wait. Unless you are a foot fetishist, heh, if that's the case I see your predicament. They got a tail... To be honest, I see more uses for a tail than I see the bad part of a tail. And horns, or what-ever those head things are, I can imagine an infinite possible uses for them too. The males... I'm not gay, so I don't think of them all that much. And as a result, I would never roll a Dranei male, I find their looks to be utterly preposterous.

But to be a tad bit serious here also, don't you see what might make them interesting, the female Dranei I mean?

Night Elves, somehow I don't think them non-attractive in any way either... Hmmm, perhaps you are overly shallow. Ooor, perhaps I am in the total opposite of the spectrum and needs help by a shrik ASAP.. I mean, someone with hooves, tail, and horns? Dude.. That just WRONG!

-----------------

As a little side note, I won this quote war by the correct appliance of the quotes, quotes by name classes - a rundown Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Bohelly and Beasty, i dislike the gnomes just as much as you guys but that dont hinder me from seeing them subjectively, YES gnomes are the most evil "thing" out there and they are just damn-right WRONG...BUT seeing the Female version of a gnome i just automaticly think creepy porcelin doll, nothing wrong with that!

as for horde VS alliance, in MY opinion the alliance has 3 female race versions that are easy for the eyes to look at, the horde only has 1 namely the female bloodelf, althou when i look at a female bloodelf i automaticly think "beverly hills bitch blonde luxury bimbo" cant help it, thats the truth in my case.

and yes Boehlly you won the war - congratulations to you =)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Boehlke wrote:

Beast King wrote:
excuse me, have we seen the same blood elves and
the same gnomes? Blood elves are sexy and not to mention, human sized,
while gnomes are hobbits and as such not sexy at all.

This, this I have to agree too. Gnomes? What the?! A Big no! Noooo. Not sexy at all. As far as pixels get anyway. On second thoughts their height might be perfect if you want to put on a mech suit with built in gnomes to suck you off constantly.. Yeah.. That's an idea, that way you won't even need to see em. Problem solved. See Beast King, mustnt blow off a race just like that. All of the races has their uses.

I'm sorry, but two things stop me from seeing their uses, as you put it. One, its a principle and I should know, I've played a female gnome. Oh the horror. Two, i don't think putting my dick in a mecha sounds like such a good idea...if you get my meaning.

Boehlke wrote:

Beast King wrote:

I'll give you that humans are good looking
as blood elves, but Draenei? They have hooves for gods sake. Night elf?
Vierd skin and preposterous eyebrows.

Alliance has one pretty
female race, human. Horde has one pretty female race, Blood elf. I
think that makes each side rather equal, but that's just me.

I can't seem to agree on this point. I see the dranei as more primal, I'm not talking about how thay act lore vise, but just look at them. To me they resemble demons or whatever, and to me that aspect is what makes them... Well, perhaps not nessecarily outright HOT, but rather interesting nonetheless. Hooves? Yeah, so what, It's not like you are going to put her foot in your mouth or anything? Right? Oh... Wait. Unless you are a foot fetishist, heh, if that's the case I see your predicament. They got a tail... To be honest, I see more uses for a tail than I see the bad part of a tail. And horns, or what-ever those head things are, I can imagine an infinite possible uses for them too. The males... I'm not gay, so I don't think of them all that much. And as a result, I would never roll a Dranei male, I find their looks to be utterly preposterous.

Okay, I have to confess, I do find night elves and dranei attractive. Mostly because I have found some really nice pictures of them on deviantart and trust me, its very difficult not to find them attractive after seeing those pics. And no, i don't have a foot fetish.

Boehlke wrote:

But to be a tad bit serious here also, don't you see what might make them interesting, the female Dranei I mean?
Yes I do, and besides, both Lasse and Eirik have explained to me just what makes the dranei epic winners on 4chan and other sites like that.
So yes, I do see the uses for their...apendages.

Boehlke wrote:

Night Elves, somehow I don't think them non-attractive in any way either... Hmmm, perhaps you are overly shallow. Ooor, perhaps I am in the total opposite of the spectrum and needs help by a shrik ASAP.. I mean, someone with hooves, tail, and horns? Dude.. That just WRONG!

Shallow? I think not! As I said before, I do find night elves attractive. To be honest, I was just arguing to ****** with Tommy's head earlier. Night elf, blood elf who cares? Its an elf, and by definition they are supposed to be attractive.
I will say that I have very little knowledge of each race's lore. I have played tauren for a while now, and just started a blood elf and so far I know that tauren love the earth mother and would do anything for her, and they hate centaurs. Blood elves want magic but hate the Scourge.
Night elves...I have gathered that they are nature lovers, and hate everyone who messes with nature, or something.
So I can't really judge a race based on anything but looks. Blood elf, night elf, dranei and human are attractive, as females obviously. The rest are ugly as all hell. Some would say Gnome are attractive as well, but they are child molestors who should be ashamed of themselves.

Boehlke wrote:

As a little side note, I won this quote war by the correct appliance of the quotes, quotes by name classes - a rundown Icon_geek
Yes you did, but I believe I came in second. classes - a rundown Icon_cool

Oh and Tommy? Do you know what
Quote :
subjectively
means? I can't help but think you meant to say objectively, but that's just me.
dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Seeing them subjectively

funny as all hell classes - a rundown Icon_rabbit Why you ask? Subjective is basically how you see things, its a personal experience, not an objective one. I should know, since we are taught to awoid putting forth subjective oppinions in university. its an objective world.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

subject-object left hand - right hand, i meant object but i stand for subject aswell, and WHY the HELL do you need to F. with my mind all the effin time Beastyboy when you decide to on a RARE!!!!!!!! occation choose to reply to or comment on my threads or posts!?!? anything youve got against me? *shakes off the slowly building up emo tantrum* anyway, you KNOW what i meant, so why harp on my applicative usages.

my stated point stands solid: Gnome females = creepy porcelin dolls (this fact does not mean i LIKE gnomes wether they be male or female, i hate gnomes with a passion but i can still view them from a neutral standpoint IF i have to, as with the case of gnome females infact DOES look like creepy porcelin dolls)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I know, I'm just messing with you man. But what do you mean rare ocasion? I reply all the time. If you haven't noticed, I'm the second most active person on this forum, so I would hardly call my replies rare.

And gnomes are only attractive to pedofiles. To the rest of us, they should be smashed like: "HULK SMASH LITTLE INSECT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 pm

i never said gnomes were attractive, you are putting words in my mouth or rather in my hands, i only said due to the fact that the female gnomes looked like CREEPY (note the word creepy and pay attention to it) CREEPY porcelin dolls, and as per your claim of beeing a frequent replier i have to differ, i have tried to post threads and replies outside the lower % of the webpage and ive seen NO replies or new posts what so ever within those threads, so by be your claim is somewhat baseless.
and i DO hope you'll end messing with my head at EVERY effin turn mister Beasty, its really getting on my nerves so PLEASE stop with the mind effings, i can adhere to once in awhile but not ALL the frikkin time.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

fine, I'll be good. *sigh* Oh, and when I don't reply to a thread or something, its because I have nothing to say. Just posting a reply without something to say is just spamming in my oppinon. unless its to stear the discussion in another direction or something.

Anyway, lets all agree that gnomes are evil, Alliance is prettier than Horde, yet this conversation is still creepy because they are all just pixels anyway.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:35 am

Hahahah! Geee! You guys crack me up. Hmmm, Beastie fucks Dragon-mans head, while I myself is fucked in the head for finding it pretty funny reading your bickering. Mind me, I'm not trying fule further hostilities by saying this. It's just... Fucking with someones head, that's a poor... aw crap, I better not continue before I get a attack of my infamous legendary-randomness.

So, yeah. We established and to some extent we all agree on the looks. Pixels or not, I'd rather watch a bunch of sqares pretending to be a womans ass, than a bunch of squ... DAMN! RANDOMNESS!

Ok, I quit now.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:09 am

Boehlke wrote:
Hmmm, Beastie fucks Dragon-mans head

oh man...the images! they are welded to my eyes. oh god...
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

And you just had to come along saying that, did you?

Now that you have established your Oral tendencies that I so graciously hindered my randomness in doing, let's get back on topic classes - a rundown Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 am

sexyness of wow female races, from sexy to not sexy is: Dranei, human, bloodelf, troll, nightelf, dwarf, undead, orc, gnome, tauren.

this is from ingame characters I have seen so far. the reason for troll being so far up is that even though most of them dont look that good, there are few that is almost as good looking as a bloodelf.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
the reason for troll being so far up is that even though most of them dont look that good, there are few that is almost as good looking as a bloodelf.

That is a statement I can agree with. A very few actually don't look too bad.
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 pm

My point of view on that sexyness scale is more like:
Draenei -> Blood Elf -> Human -> Night Elf -> Troll -> Orc -> Undead -> Dwarf -> Tauren -> Gnome

And I wont further discuss my choices because I have a) Played wow more than any of you, ergo I've read more wow hentai than any of you too :3 and b) I'm drawing some pretty darn sexy elves and draenei all the time, and I've seen some pretty awesome troll/orc pinups, think beyond the pixels when you go to the sexy scale again plxorz.

I'll bet any of you 1000gold that I can make any of the races on the list hotter than hell (except for the last three, yuck)

And yeah for the rest of the thread, gee whiz how you guys can bicker over formal wordplay..... Yes KT is being shallow, yes Dragons being easily insulted, yes Boehlke never stopped smelling, and yeah the Grand Dane prefer to remain neutral.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Wait, why am I shallow again? because I want to look at blood elf booty over any other booty?
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Your overlooking draenei and night elf sexiness because of colour of skin and some minor features, if its not racist its shallow Razz

Who cares about horns tendrils or blue skin and hooves? Draenei are hawt in their own way.
And if commenting on Night Elf eyebrows and features it might be noticed that Blood Elves are exactly the same in that regard.

So yeah, kind of shallow, not meant as insult.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am

Hey, I admitted I thought they were sexy. You are describing my first view on draenei and night elf, but after going on devianart some, I have more than changed my opinion.

Which is why I said:
Beast King wrote:
Okay, I have to confess, I do find night elves and dranei attractive. Mostly because I have found some really nice pictures of them on deviantart and trust me, its very difficult not to find them attractive after seeing those pics. And no, i don't have a foot fetish.

So, shallowness/racism has been beaten down. Whopa!
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Huh I didnt notice that one, long posts makes my eyes blur and I scroll past vital info.

But still, shallowness/racism beaten down alright, but there's still the nightelf factor.

If any alliance/horde races are sort of "equal" it would be Tauren and Night Elves, their both a kind of nomadic and druidic nature loving people, they share many beliefs and ultimately before joining either horde or alliance have never crossed paths before.
Night Elf druids believe in the sanctity and strength of nature and try to live alongside it instead of dominating it, Tauren druids and shamans believe the exact same but they include Spirits and ghosts into the whole thing, and the Tauren also have that nomadic peench, cant sit still for too long, gotta travel gotta travel!

And strictly speaking, when Azeroth was Created the First races that lived were Night Elves and Trolls, noon is even arguing over that fact anymore, their civilisations are the oldest.
Even though I dont believe in evolution, this is a GAME, Tauren Centaurs and Quillboars defenitely evolved from Cows Horses and Pigs somewhere along the timeline after the Sundering.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 am

Quote :
And yeah for the rest of the thread, gee whiz how you guys can bicker over formal wordplay..... Yes KT is being shallow, yes Dragons being easily insulted, yes Boehlke never stopped smelling, and yeah the Grand Dane prefer to remain neutral.

And im the only one which is making sense..which is heresy! as KT might know, im not known for being that person... But thats because i am surrounded with people which thinks sentences should be coherent to make sence. which is taurenmanure! think outside the stube!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classes - a rundown   classes - a rundown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

classes - a rundown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da WOW-
Jump to: