Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Druid for neewbie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

Druid for neewbie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 am

First topic message reminder :

I am probably going to start playing WoW this christmas, and I am pretty set in playing a Tauren Druid. Any tips on how to be a good druid from you veterans?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Epix tips? I have Lasse for that. He has more than enough epix tips for me.And right now I have to focus on my druid. He's my main, and for now I won't have anyone else.
Gots to be faithful.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 am

Beast King wrote:
Epix tips? I have Lasse for that. He has more than enough epix tips for me.And right now I have to focus on my druid. He's my main, and for now I won't have anyone else.
Gots to be faithful.
well thats a laugh, sure you gotta be faithful to your friends but have you forgotten your alliagance from school? i mean the inner circle was you, myself, Raimi, Ray and Theo where as i cannot recall you hanging that much with the outer ring i.e. lasse, eirik, anders and hilde. (to mention the main actors in that circle)
yes we were one big gang i know that and we were and still are all friends, no need to harp on that but me and ray (mostly me) felt like you betrayed the 5 powers of the highest room in the tallest tower on the Branch wing of the dormitory, to be with the other half of the gang with whom as far as my knowledge goes you didnt hang around too often (i may be and most likely is wrong)
we shed blood in the dark of night, we ripped apart the silence and filled it with the screams of dying men and women (not as many women thou when i think of it), we stood side by side under the veil of secrecy and mystisism, we helped turn the tide of an ongoing conflict, and it seems onto me that to you those nights matter for naught.
please do prove me wrong but if my assessments are correct (which i hope theyre not) then your choice of side and network in the world...of warcraft leaves me with questions about where your loyalties lie regarding past ventures, and wether or not if you offer these matters much thought at all.
thats all i have to say about this.

venture in peace and walk with the Earth spirits and teachings of Cenarius
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 am

Wait, alligance from school? when did we have alliances at school? Inner circle, outer ring? What? I seem to remember you hanging out with that outer ring as well. And for the record, I don't know who I hang around the most. Why should I keep track of that? We were all friends and friends hang out with friends.
I will give you two reasons why I haven't betrayed anyone.
1. Lasse and Eirik were the ones that introduced me to RPGs in the first place. The only reason I played more WoD was because I prefer that over D&D.
2. the outer circle as you call them are now people I see every day. Me, Lasse and Ida live together, I go to school with Eirik and Anders and Hilde are here rather often as well. Its natural that I would want to play with them, since I hang around them so often anyway.
And the 5 powers were the 5 powers in the world of darkness, not the world of warcraft. And time, money or other reasons have kept us apart, so if anyone is to blame for splitting the 5 powers, blame the world.
We had a lot of fun together killing many men and some women, but that does not lock our futures to always doing the same thing. the fact that I play on Xavius with Lasse and the others is because there are more people I know on that server than there are on Moonglade. on Moonglade there are you, Ray, Theo and Mr. grumpy danish man. On Xavius there is Lasse, Eirik, Ida, Anders, Hilde, Morten, Torbjørn, Siri, and several others.
I play as Horde so I can play together with them, I play on Xavius so I can play together with them. This doesn't have any impact on my life as a role player. I still prefer WoD over D&D, I still prefer Gangrel over any other vampire clan, and I still love power play.
And no, I didn't offer these matters much thought until you pointed them out.

And for the record, I don't like Cenarius very much. I think the quests he sends me on before teaching me things are too long and become rather boring when I am eager to learn what he has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:08 pm

thank you for sharing this, now i know the reason why you chose to play on the pvp server Xavious with lasse and the others, and for the record i just brought Cenarius up as respect for you beeing a druid and all.

anyway i hope to see you on moonglade soon and may your spirit guide you in safety
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:57 am

I've run some checks, like the geek I am, and believe me when I say that when it comes to Epix tips there's either one of these two things going on:
1. Lasse have left out everyones main characters names, so I havent seen them yet.
or 2. That noone on Xavius among us friends can get -near- holding a candle to my current gear level, if you want Epix tips you speaka to da Ray okay?

I really hope the first one was the right one tbh.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 pm

on point two Rays right ya know beasty, ive seen first hand how Epix his gear is, its ranging from Ulduar 10-25, ToC 10-25, Tier pieces costing a total of 200+++ triumph and frost emblems.
but enough gawking and adonizing (greek mythical guy called Adonis who was way over average in every aspect of human physique) but what i say is the truth as far as my knowledge goes
Back to top Go down
rayx10
Neonate
Neonate
rayx10

Awesomeness : 4

Character sheet
Name: Ray McLeod
Clan: Khaibit (Mekhet)
Covenant: Carthian Movement

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 am

Dragon dude, now you are insulting me.

I've spendt more than 1000 emblems on my gear, and that not exaggerating.

200+++? pfft.....

Anyway, no harm done, we all give epic advice, but if push comes to shove my advice ultimately rates higher because of this.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:53 pm

rayx10 wrote:
Dragon dude, now you are insulting me.

I've spendt more than 1000 emblems on my gear, and that not exaggerating.

200+++? pfft.....

Anyway, no harm done, we all give epic advice, but if push comes to shove my advice ultimately rates higher because of this.
so im not 100% up with the total amount of emblems youve used

but if push comes to shove my advice ultimately rates higher because of this. <=== this i agree with 100%
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 am

Please stop swaying Beast King to join Moonglade. It's getting really tiresome. Either he will join if he feels like it, or he won't. Deal with it.

Let this be the last thing said on the subject.

Also, perhaps being a tad bit humble would not hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid for neewbie   Druid for neewbie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid for neewbie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da WOW-
Jump to: