Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those i knew, lived, died, fought and killed alongside! This is for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Points and guidelines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Awesomeness : 0

Character sheet
Name: Prometheus/Strymer
Clan: Mekhet
Covenant:

Points and guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 pm

i thought mister Boehlke that id redo Prommy but to do that i need a few things, and those things are:
1. how many points do i have to play with?
2. what exact boundries do i have to play within?
3. informational litterature to help me keep my escapades within the apropriate guidelines
4. any other useful stuff i may and may not need

could you hook me up with this knowledge and direct torrent links to e-books and stuff like that?
(there are torrent files that exceed 15giga and i am very sceptic to those cus i only need 2 or 3 of the books but im not 100% which ones except WoD core book and its Vampires expansion book........trick is to find ONLY those two books among i dont know HOW many other books with similar or totally unknown titles)
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Awesomeness : 9

Character sheet
Name: Charles the Ripper
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant: Ordo Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm

I can't help you with any of that, except suggest you keep to the WoD main book, and the Vampire main book. Too much else is confusing, and you can easilly build a cool character from those books.
If you absolutely want other books, check out Armory, and Armory Reloaded. Armory has lots of stuff, including a badass gunfighting fighting style called combat marksmanship. Its what made Mr. Smith, the hunter, kick ass. Armory also has stats on plenty of weaponry, which is just omnomnon.
Armory Reloaded is an expansion to Armory. it has some new weapons, or rather old weapons as they seem to be more anticue weapons and shit. it also has a way for you to make your own fighting styles, and it has probably the most awesome and confusing not to mention damn hard to use properly, fighting styles. Its called TSKSR I believe. its japanese, so don't expect me to write the full name, I only use the initials. Its is, basically, every japanese martial art rolled into one, pluss more...
I have been able to use the fighting style on ONE ST-character, and he is almost thousand years old. its the only character I could justify this fighting style on. But I'm rambling.
Those two books are helpful if you want a weapon oriented fighter. Armory even has specks for a Mini gun, you know the one the Terminator carries around with six barrels. In WoD, the thing has 50 in weapon bonus. When using it, you roll fifty dice, pluss your own firearms and dexterity. Its insane.
But, what kind of character do you want to make Prommy into? A gunman, a sniper, a politician? What? This is important to know before you begin looking into books for rules and stuff.
It will also make us helping you easier, since we know what you want.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm

mister beastsan, i think i clearly stated that i was only looking for the two core rulebooks: World of Darkness and Vampires the masquerade, and that i wasnt too keen on downloading the 15gig torrent files with all the fuck-load of books i DONT need, but since you mentioned the two armory books they have fallen directly into my interest bag, so im afer WoD and VtM + the Armory and its expansion book, do you know of a place where i can download just those books either in the same file or separate? if not i may have to concider using money to aquire these books.
thank you for your good willed rambling where of i was able to draw out some useful tips and advice
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Awesomeness : 43

Character sheet
Name: Nickolas
Covenant: Unbound

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Right. I probably won't let you use things out of Armory and the Reloaded one. I don't own them, and I don't intend for player characters to know shit I don't know anything about. Period. If I where to buy the books, things would change though.

For the World Of Darkness Rulebook:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_134&products_id=1124&it=1

For the Vampire the Requiem Rulebook:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_135&products_id=1122&it=1

Or go to Outland.no and order the books from there. The thing you need the most is the Requiem book, if you feel you don't have enough cash for both.
When rebuilding your character, I advice you to read the whole "character creation" chapter in the Requiem book. Go through each step thoroughly, that way you get a solid and intricate character. Also have in mind that the world is realistic; so if there for some reason is something you want, but perhaps believe I won't allow, I can give you this advice: Don't bother, I will most likely not allow it.

In any case. Everything has to be justified in a way that actually makes you able to peek into his past by looking at his stats. Do you understand what I am saying?

I think when we counted Beastie-boy's we got 350 XP or something. And since Ray shat on your sheet so to speak, we won't actually know how much Xp Prommie had, but it would be close I think. Care to correct me here if I am wrong, Beast?

Last edited by Boehlke on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://radioactive.forumotion.com
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:06 am

Mister Boehlke, i thank you but i also have to inform you that http://www.spillsjefen.no/index.php?cPath=511 has much better prices on books, games and gaming equipment, the two corebooks pluss shipping would ammount to around a neat 500 NOK and also that do "we" have any plans of setting up a gathering of new and old friends in the world of darkness? if so it may serve as insentive and further motivation for me to actually put some work into prommy and actually aquire the needed books, are there any idea spawns in the pool of frightful rebirth and origin of plans?
and whats with the highly "military" and formal buisness talk? when you speak serious i begin to wonder if you are brooding or annoyed over something (especially difficult it is when its written, its that much more challenging to "read" the intentions of the sender when its in written form like this) ......oh well but thats just me.......dont leave too much energy into this thou.
as for more indebth details, if i wanted to put promm man into a covenant to speak of an example, i would have NO idea without verbally consulting with either yourself or razzman about what would and would not be apropriate while i actually sat with the covenant selection infront of me, you know how i work - otherwise i would be run so deep in snow that i wouldnt be able to move forward nor in reverse cus i would be so stuck, but alas this must begin to sound like im "whining" or "bitching" about what i have plans concidering doing and the obstacles that stand in my way to get to the point where i actually am able to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Mister Boehlke, i thank you but i also have to inform you that http://www.spillsjefen.no/index.php?cPath=511 has much better prices on books, games and gaming equipment,

Thanks for your heads up.

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

and also that do "we" have any plans of setting up a gathering of new and old friends in the world of darkness? if so it may serve as insentive and further motivation for me to actually put some work into prommy and actually aquire the needed books, are there any idea spawns in the pool of frightful rebirth and origin of plans?

Yes, the plan is to gather everyone for a small week or so. The problem being everybody's time table and so forth. If the workers check for saved up leave days and the students find out when they have a vacation, and actually write that on the calendar here on the forum, we all will see when we might gather. It is what the calendar is for after all. I can't say anything more certain, because I simply do not know what every other soul on here does in the next... oh, say 4 - 6 Months.

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

and whats with the highly "military" and formal buisness talk? when you speak serious i begin to wonder if you are brooding or annoyed over something (especially difficult it is when its written, its that much more challenging to "read" the intentions of the sender when its in written form like this) ......oh well but thats just me.......dont leave too much energy into this thou.

Well, let's just say I am not yet done with my trials and... Mourning, for a lack of better words. It shows, huh? I bet it does. My usual comical and laid back senses are not where they used to be. Hell, I don't even feel like the same person anymore. Some parts of me feel dead. We'll have to wait and see. Time heals most injuries I guess, so I will probably be the old me again, or not.

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:

as for more indebth details, if i wanted to put promm man into a covenant to speak of an example, i would have NO idea without verbally consulting with either yourself or razzman about what would and would not be apropriate while i actually sat with the covenant selection infront of me, you know how i work - otherwise i would be run so deep in snow that i wouldnt be able to move forward nor in reverse cus i would be so stuck, but alas this must begin to sound like im "whining" or "bitching" about what i have plans concidering doing and the obstacles that stand in my way to get to the point where i actually am able to do something about it.

I get your point. Just tell me when you are ready, and I'll help you through via skype. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:52 am

just a toss out into the open, in my school "dagboka" christmas vacation starts 23, but i highly doubt we can manage to fit ANYthing into those following days/weeks seeing as schools back in session the 4th of January and i bet the "merry" season will be filled up with much hassle and tassle for everyone so there wont be much time to see eachother.
winter vacation is from 22 feb. and lasts untill the 28th
easter vacation is from 27th of march and lasts to 5th of April

as far as these vacations go i dont know what i'll be doing (referring to 2010) but i recon i'll be free all during those days
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
just a toss out into the open, in my school "dagboka" christmas vacation starts 23, but i highly doubt we can manage to fit ANYthing into those following days/weeks seeing as schools back in session the 4th of January and i bet the "merry" season will be filled up with much hassle and tassle for everyone so there wont be much time to see eachother.

I agree with you, I see no possible way to do this during christmas.

Quote :
winter vacation is from 22 feb. and lasts untill the 28th

easter vacation is from 27th of march and lasts to 5th of April

In march I will be in the US mostly, so both 28th feb, and 27th march might be a tight fit. It's more likely that I can fit the easter vacation in with you guys, however. What about you Ray `n Beast King?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 pm

as i stated im not too sure what i'll be doing during any of the said vacations but most plausible will be that i will have my hands free during both and all of my vacations, least i havent planned anything for any of my future vacations so fire away good Boehlke sir
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Vacation? what are you two talking about? I have one vacation a year, and that is summer holiday. Well christmas as well, but as you already stated, we can't do shit then.
That is how university works, no set vacations. But I will see if I can find some time when everyone is ready. Although, I feel that we should perhaps use skype to have some sessions, or we will never be able to play again, if my fear is anything to go by.

And what the fuck, Boehlke? You won't let us use Armory or Armory reloaded? Why? You do realise I have to revamp beasty AGAIN if you don't allow those two books, and I just don't have the ork for that. If you are going to exclude books then fucking tell us before we make the characters, damnit.
Geez, now I'm all mad and shit. Damn...
On another note, Dragon, if you want to chat over skype one day, just send me a message and I'll log on. I can probably help you with character creation too. I have some experience with that as well you know.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Beast King wrote:

And what the fuck, Boehlke? You won't let us use Armory or Armory reloaded? Why? You do realise I have to revamp beasty AGAIN if you don't allow those two books, and I just don't have the ork for that. If you are going to exclude books then fucking tell us before we make the characters, damnit.
Geez, now I'm all mad and shit. Damn...
On another note, Dragon, if you want to chat over skype one day, just send me a message and

You already told me what you where going to use on the character in detail. And If my memory serves me right, I allowed everything. If you added something and did not tell me about it, the joke rests solely on you - And I could not care less if you have the "ork" or not.

Take a peek at Beasties reaction here, Dragon-man, and my reply. If there is something you want, tell me in detail, what it is, and what it does, and perhaps I will allow it.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Right, lets take this in two steps.
1: the merit parkour is from a Promethean book. If you won't allow Armory, which is a rather important book in my opinion, how can we use something from a book for another race?
2: the dicipline of bloodworking. I don't even know which book that one is in, only that it is NOT in the two books you said was allowed. I only know about it because of you. I see a double standard here.
I don't understand why you do not allow more than two books. Why not? I just don't get it. If we take something from another book and explain about it, like I did with Parkour, then it should be okay, shouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Beast King wrote:
Right, lets take this in two steps.
1: the merit parkour is from a Promethean book. If you won't allow Armory, which is a rather important book in my opinion, how can we use something from a book for another race?
2: the dicipline of bloodworking. I don't even know which book that one is in, only that it is NOT in the two books you said was allowed. I only know about it because of you. I see a double standard here.

I suggest you re-read the second section of my previous post. As a matter of fact, re-read my entire previous post.

Beast King wrote:

I don't understand why you do not allow more than two books. Why not? I just don't get it. If we take something from another book and explain about it, like I did with Parkour, then it should be okay, shouldn't it?

It is as simple as this: I don't own the book, I have not the torrents of which I once had that contained it all. Hence, it is hard for me as a ST to keep track of everything, rules, results, etc, etc. I do not have enough space to re-download it. In order to restrain me from repeating myself over and over again, look at what I wrote in the section above.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm

you know what, I'm not even going to say anything.
Do whatever the fuck you want.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Beast King wrote:
you know what, I'm not even going to say anything.
Do whatever the fuck you want.

You have a problem, Sir?
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

forget it.
Do you still need a link to a torrent with the books or are you going to buy them, Dragon?
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Beast King wrote:
forget it.

Naaaw, I don't think you really meant that. You found my notion of the ban on armory books foolish, and to some degree I agree. The thing I tried to rely in later posts was simply that, if you wanted anything from the books you describe every aspect of them to me, so that I 'get' them. But I think somehow you overlooked that. tis all.

I see I might have replied in a crass way, no? That was simply an response to your fuck-fuck post. No hard feelings I hope.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Boehlke wrote:
Beast King wrote:
forget it.

Naaaw, I don't think you really meant that. You found my notion of the ban on armory books foolish, and to some degree I agree. The thing I tried to rely in later posts was simply that, if you wanted anything from the books you describe every aspect of them to me, so that I 'get' them. But I think somehow you overlooked that. tis all.

I see I might have replied in a crass way, no? That was simply an response to your fuck-fuck post. No hard feelings I hope.

Right, lets ignore the crass writing styles of the latest posts, shake hands and be friends.
Its just that there are so much awesome in those two books, I overreacted, I suppose.
Hmm, did you know there is no shake hands emote...that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Nemo
Clan: Ventrue/Malkavian
Covenant: The Invictus

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 pm

8===D C===8 this is the closest thing to a hand shake!
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Beast King wrote:
Boehlke wrote:
Beast King wrote:
forget it.

Right, lets ignore the crass writing styles of the latest posts, shake hands and be friends.
Its just that there are so much awesome in those two books, I overreacted, I suppose.
Hmm, did you know there is no shake hands emote...that sucks...

Hahah, you don't have to be afraid to disagree with me, ya know. I more than often have to agree with people that we disagree. And often I think nothing of it. I just find fuck-fuck posts unnecessary, and when one gives me fuck-fuck, I like to articulate myself in a more... Intellectual way, regardless of me actually being wrong on the matter. It often gets on the counterparts nerves, and that is just what I wish. I guess you just witnessed that.
And yes, no shake hands emote sucks. Here by I call forth the Afro of Peace: Points and guidelines Icon_rr hehe

I believe that there is a lot of cool shit in those books. Bet next time I'm at Outland, I'll have to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
8===D C===8 this is the closest thing to a hand shake!

Dude, that looked GAY! It looks like Dick -><-Dick. I like the Afro of Peace more: Points and guidelines Icon_rr Points and guidelines Icon_rr Points and guidelines Icon_rr Points and guidelines Icon_rr
The stupid thing is that the afro don't show, because of the dark background, haha.
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm

bald afro?
okay, were going of track here guys. Dragon needs to say what he wants prommy to do and we will bombard him with ideas and 'help'.
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Indeed we will!

Haha, yeah. Bald afroo. *ahem*
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Beast King wrote:
forget it.
Do you still need a link to a torrent with the books or are you going to buy them, Dragon?
well if i can get my hands on torrents with ONLY the two core rulebooks WoD and VtM i will be all the happier, but if i have to i will buy them, will cost me around 500 NOK with shipping and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:06 pm

hmm, I don't have a torrent for just those two, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:06 am

If you use Utorrent, you can select the files in the torrent which you want to download. excluding the others.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Nemonomicon wrote:
If you use Utorrent, you can select the files in the torrent which you want to download. excluding the others.
too much hassle deselecting ALL the files i dont want and/or need
Back to top Go down
Nemonomicon
Anchillae
Anchillae
Nemonomicon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 pm

its one button, and all are deselcted. then you select the two you want..
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm

meh, personal preferances man, personal preferances
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Good news nobody! sometime this week i will have the World of Darkness core rulebook and the Vampires the masquerade/requiem in my very own two hands to lessen pains of character creation and character RE-creation
Back to top Go down
Beast King
Elder
Elder
Beast King

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 am

Yay. good for you man. Its much better to have them in paper than in electronic signals.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 am

Beast King wrote:
Yay. good for you man. Its much better to have them in paper than in electronic signals.
too true, paper and fibre is much better than bytes and pixles
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
Good news nobody! sometime this week i will have the World of Darkness core rulebook and the Vampires the masquerade/requiem in my very own two hands to lessen pains of character creation and character RE-creation

Nice! When you get them, look up page 96, read from the headline "Questions, Questions" There's a ll these questions that are perfect for building a character before adding stats. Do this, and you'll have a solid character concept/story. (Edit: I forgot to mention that the book I want you to look up page 96 is the Vampire book, not the WOD CORE)

When done, consult me with the story.

Last edited by Boehlke on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 pm

wil do master of story telling sir =)
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:59 am

Dragon-of-Legends wrote:
wil do master of story telling sir =)

You gotten the books yet?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm

not yet
Back to top Go down
Boehlke
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Boehlke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh, okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-of-Legends
Neonate
Neonate
Dragon-of-Legends

Character sheet
Covenant:

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 pm

NOW ive got the two books ive been waiting for, for SOOOO long
now i just gotta muscle up the bother to try and muster some patience enough to actually read it as i should on my own, which reminds me Boehlke, if its possible id like to have a chit chat with you about the "questions...questions" part, and i would not mind if Ray part took in that conversation as it might help him make prommy more solid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points and guidelines   Points and guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points and guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Da P&P House :: WOD-
Jump to: